Discover! Yeah!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by PSUgirl, Jun 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Yes raising 3 kids, managing a home and working outside of a home at one of most demanding jobs you can ever have, yes my life is so easy....................

2. curiouser

curiouser Well-Known Member

Hats off to you Momof3 and other moms and dads like you.

Raising three kids, managing a household and working outside of the home. I get tired just thinking of it!

3. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Thanks, and now with my new mortgage I will be working even more, but you got to do what you have to do:)

But really I don't plan my day to sit around and argue with obnoxious people, but months and months of this attitude, I finally said enough is enough. Funny this hasn't bothered me one bit, but someone seems a little hot under the collar LOL. Most are making those most of this thread, which makes it even more enjoyable:)

4. brad

brad Well-Known Member

PSUGIRL,Have you got that new car yet?

5. PSUgirl

PSUgirl Guest

You need not comment on my attitude, i have a father, thanks, i dont need another.

As for my post, no where in it did i mention "erica"

Secondly, not all mothers parent the same, so, generally saying that all stay at home mothers have the same amout of load would be wrong. and how would you know how hard other people work besides yourself, some perfessor you are (like to generalize too much) But, thats another board all together, and not even interesting anough for me to talk about.

Please dont put yourself in a postion where you think you can tell me what a can and cant do. I was defending myself against posts that were directed towards me that were rude! by people that WERE NOT EVEN in the conversation to BEGIN WITH!, but you must have overlooked those, no biggy though

Last i checked i was 21 years old and I can think for myself regarding what i should and shouldnt be doing.

and I dont care about ANYTHING on this board but CREDIT and CREDIT MATTERS.

aNYTHING else is just a waste of time becuase its just bunches of babbling that no one cares about but you!

Like i said, your wasting space that someone with a valuable opinion about credit issues could be using.

parties, love, and happy valley

psugirl

6. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

"Like i said, your wasting space that someone with a valuable opinion about credit issues could be using."

Exactly. so move on...................

7. brad

brad Well-Known Member

MOM,I second your motion!

8. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

You made it personal WAY back !!!!

I will NOT ignore you because the last shall NOT be yours.

If I am asked not to post to this board,be assured I will not go alone.

You certainly are NOT worth any argument on any day of the week,but always know that there is one other person on the face of this earth that like the LAST word too(smirk).

I certainly don't know your situation & could care less(being the better term),but you displayed your "FILTHY HOUSE" by exposing too much of yourself long ago.

The moral of the story is "learn how to SHUT UP,LISTEN,& SPEAK WHEN SPOKEN TO".

BTW,your $hit stinks like eveybody elses.

Sister Girl

9. PSUgirl

PSUgirl Guest

I think that you should take your own advice.

This post was generated by me and ever since you made a presence, NOTHING worth reading has been said, what a joke!

im sure your bablings would be appreciated in someone elses post :)

O, what happened to ignoring me, im was enjoying pretending that you dont exists!

anyway, back to more important things, credit!

Im still excited that ill be receiving my new discover card. I almost forgot about it!

go discover!

parties, love, and happy valley

psugirl

10. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Actually I have enjoyed sister girls input!!

11. PSUgirl

PSUgirl Guest

what an angry thing you are, that sucks for you. To know that Ive got you so hot even though ive never said anything to you. Your dealing with some personal problems!

I can just imagine what low self esteem that you have to say "ill be the one getting the last word" ha? get a life! were on the computer to talk about credit.

I can just imagine how red you face is as you were typing that message (teehee)

nof said, your babling and its boring now.

back to credit.

psugirl

12. brad

brad Well-Known Member

PSUGIRL,I think it's time for bed.Everything will seem better in the mouring light.

13. PSUgirl

PSUgirl Guest

learn to spell, then tell me what to do!

Everything is great with me. No credit problems (now), a great job, great school, great guy, great everything(so far). so why would you care to make a comment like that.

Did you just want to join the conversation and didnt have anything else to say?

psugirl

14. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Yes isn't that a hoot:)

15. brad

brad Well-Known Member

YOU ARE TELLING ME TO LEARN TO SPELL.LOL.

16. Cyprigirl

Cyprigirl Well-Known Member

Why are we so abrasive?

Sounds like some people have issues on this board.

I thought this board was about credit repair issues.

Cyprigirl ;)

17. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Practice what you preach. How many spelling mistakes can you find in the following?

You have some nerve to even say anything that "your" saying.

You "no" nothing about me, and therefore dont know what type of credit situation im coming from or were im going with it. DO NOT try to compare me to you, that would be insulting!.

If "your" jobless, too bad. If you "diffulted" on your school loans, no one put a gun to your head and made you not pay your bills.

Ive never had very bad credit and the credit that i had that went bad i "catched" myself early and took care of it. I learned how to develop good financial skills and have learned alot throughout the years. Theres still lots of time left for more improvement.

Ive learned how to pay my bills ontime. Unlike other people i wouldnt go to college and rack up loans that I didnt think that i would be able to pay back. I have a great job that also pays my way through school (yes, mbna does reimburse my tuition more than what i pay)

You may not be able to hold a job, but i can and will. and as for your post, i sure do think that its pathetic that someone has to bable on to show thier insecurities on a CREDIT board, how pathetic.

When i started on this board in march it took me one month to get out of the dirt that i dug myself in, and i have had nothing but success ever since then. I enjoy sharing my success and stategies with others on this board, thats what its for. I enjoy reading peoples posts that are relevant to anything in my life. I like to share what is going on in my credit world.

But, its really lame that others have to witness such people that come on here and ramble on about NOTHING that pertains to the topic.

Feel free to add me to your ignore list if i get to you that bad. What a shame! (ha!)

Its not worth my time to ramble on with some lady with 3 kids that sits on a credit board all day or someone, anyone else whom for that matter gets upset over typed words.... lamo!. I have school, work, a life to attend too!

Dont let anything i say effect you that bad, you face may turn red! Get your mind straight. and realize that you waisting space were someone with something valuable to say could be posting at!

pease, love and happy valley

PsuGirl

I count at least 7 spelling errors.

18. PSUgirl

PSUgirl Guest

Thank you for correcting me, i dont even need the edit key now that i have my own spell checker :)

its wonderful to know that you are so concered about my typing!

psugirl

19. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

You're very welcome. However, "i" should be "I".

20. brad

brad Well-Known Member

I think there are many more mistakes than seven,but what do I know,I'm not a Nittney Lion.That college is definitly putting out the best and the brightest.LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.