Discover! Yeah!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by PSUgirl, Jun 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PSUgirl

PSUgirl Guest

you know how to manage wording correctly. Its too bad that you dont know how to manage your credit situation.

O, well

I guess thats what happens when you want to feel like your important in a conversation that has nothing to do with you!

psugirl

2. brad

brad Well-Known Member

what does concered mean?

3. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Who says I don't know how to manage my credit, Ms.full of it "I never get declined, and when I dispute they delete more than I disputed.

4. PSUgirl

PSUgirl Guest

what college did you go to, they should have taught you that when you quote something, the person shoud had said it! i never said that!

you a bore and a complete waist of time. but i think you already know that, ha!

Find something better to do with your time and stop giving me so much attention, im getting too happy!

parties, love, and happy valley

psugirl

5. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

"you a bore and a complete waist of time" Thsi should be as follows You're a bore and a complete WASTE of time.
    And you're right, I should stop wasting my time with 21 year olds that think they know everything.

6. G. Fisher

G. Fisher Banned

What are the four reasons your credit scores aren't higher?

What limit do you want?

Are you studying banking?

Do you work for MBNA now, or do you start next year?

Why don't you have an MBNA card?

7. PSUgirl

PSUgirl Guest

Dont express you jelousy because im 21, so what. And, i never said that I know everything. But, i must be doing something write to have you following me like a dog!

i have a paper to finish, so continue to bable among yourself. Im sure youll enjoy it.

o, and if i am such a bad person, WHY READ AND RESPOND TO MY POSTS. do i really get to you, wow, im good!

:)

psugirl

8. PSUgirl

PSUgirl Guest

1. what do you mean 4 reasons: a. im a student, b. i work prime time, c. im a student, d. ive only had credit since 1998 and dont use it much.

2. there isnt a specific limit that i want. i currently have 12,450 in credit spread among 9 cards. i would rather see it on 4 major 2 department store.

3. Im majoring in business management and international business

4. i do work for mbna now, and will continue with them.

5. i do have an mbna card, penn state alumni....i dont use it anymore. Im waiting 6 months to get the mbna people card at 8% fixed. i eventually would like to only have:
    mbna people
    amex
    discover
    citi platinum

as my majors.

psugirl

9. G. Fisher

G. Fisher Banned

1. FICO scores are delivered to lenders with four reasons the score isn't higher. See http://www.facredco.com/HTML files/...res/FICO_Credit_Score/FICO_credit_scor_2.html

4. I thought MBNA's big business was credit cards. Did you ask anybody at work about your situation? What did they say?

10. PSUgirl

PSUgirl Guest

Yes, actually,

I was told my a banking officer that i should wait 6 months, to let my new accounts age so that no only would i get the people card but my limit would be a decent amount.

He also told me that if i waited till after i graduate i would get a better credit limit deal. i have all the time in the world to wait for the card. i want to make sure that when i go for it, i do it the right way.

Also, the reasons that you where refering to:

Insufficient credit history
    too many accounts opened in past 12 months
    too many inquires in past 12 months
    signifficantly obligated (student loans)

psugirl

11. PSUgirl

PSUgirl Guest

Im half way there, i have a citi platinum dividend, and i im waiting on my discover card.

psugirl

12. G. Fisher

G. Fisher Banned

I'm not familiar with the FICO reason about being significantly obligated.

What are your scores?

13. brad

brad Well-Known Member

I find it hard to believe that someone a year away from graduating from PS,does not even know how to spell?LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.