Dispute 101 - Ordering your Su

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by sam, Jan 16, 2001.

1. sam

sam Well-Known Member

I'm beginning my own work disputes. I'm taking the best of the online dispute letters, and organizing an attack.

The first step of course is to get the needed supplies online. www.usps.gov is a blessing for this.

I went to their site, and ordered a 50 pack of Delivery Confirmation Tracking slips (See if the item reached the destination online!).

I also ordered US CERTIFIED Mail receipts (50) online.

This took 1 week to receive, free of charge.

It's a real drag to have to go to the post office to get these. Use your tax paying dollars and order these well in advance.

My next step is to print out my first round of disputes.

These will be purely asthetic report disputes. Namely Name Address and other non-credit issues including inquiries which i will request to be removed from EXPERIAN and Equifax. (i took care of equifax online, thank you equifax you rule!).

After removing as much address information as possible, it will be easier to remove collections and some credit items..

The "delete the address method" is by far the most effective, and since i'm in no rush, im going to handle this by mail..

After about 3-4 business days, my first volley of disputes will go out. I'll keep you guys notified of the success and failures that are sure to happen. These folks are gonna get an A$$ load of mail shortly from me.

2. Angela

Angela Guest

please keep us posted.

If Junum fails, I'll be doing this too.

3. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

RE: please keep us posted.

ME TOO!

4. Saar

Saar Banned

RE: Dispute 101 - Ordering you

Sounds serious!

I'd re-think disputing addresses by mail. Disputing them over the phone is best.

Saar

5. Cindy

Cindy Well-Known Member

RE: please keep us posted.

Yes, Sam, please keep us posted...I have more than a few "aesthetic" things on Experian that I'd like removed. And I do like that Delivery Confirmation thing...used it during Christmas, and you can track online!

Cheers,
    Cindy