Dispute 3 CRA at once, or wait

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by gregb, Jan 10, 2001.

1. gregb

gregb Guest

If you have the same item on all 3 reports (ie. wite-off Discover card), is it better to send disputes for the same item to all 3 CRA's at once, or wait till you get the results from one before disputing the same item with the next CRA?
    Just wondering if Discover receives 3 different disputes at the same time, will it garner more attention, than if they only got one dispute for you, and might let it slide?

2. Donna

Donna Well-Known Member

RE: Dispute 3 CRA at once, or

My advice is to go ahead and dispute the same item with all three bureaus simultaneously. That's what I've been doing and I don't think it's cost me any ground. Besides, with Experian's record, they probably won't bother to verify anyway. You'll have to keep getting after them.

Good luck.

3. Jason Sing

Jason Sing Guest

Always dispute any or all miscellanous errors with all three at the same time, because if you clear it up and one credit burea deletes it by the time the third credit bureau deletes it the same bad credit is back on one of the other credit bureaus.

This starts the same cycle and more work for you.

I would suggest that you go to (acu4credit.com) and read about how to clean up your credit with all three CA's at the same time. This is a free book!

4. Eugene

Eugene Guest

I would try to dispute it with Discover itself. First, that covers the source of the problem. Second, that's much less work. Third, even if all three CRAs remove the thing, nothing prevents Discover to report it again.

5. John S

John S Guest

You are an idiot.

Disputing items one at a time (at each bureau) versus all three at the same time have ABSOLUTELY NO BEARING ON EACH OTHER.

First, each bureau is an independent company. They know nothing of what the others do.

Second, the reason it shows back up is because THE CREDITOR REPORTS IT AGAIN !! This has NOTHING to do with whether or not it's on file at the other two bureaus.

Why don't you quit posting your lying rhetoric just to promote your scamming web site ???

www.acu4credit.com <-- SCAM !!

This site is a scam. Adding false information to someone's credit history is illegal and violates the FCRA.

You, the CONSUMER, can get hammered for this as well.

Creating new credit history files to evade your true credit history and credit risk is illegal.

Stay away from this site. IT IS A SCAM.