Disputes

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by cross, Jan 17, 2001.

1. cross

cross Guest

I have copies of two of my credit reports now, and I did hire Junum to help me out. I am very confused over the dispute process. All of the negatives on my credit reports are well deserved. If they are deserved, then how are all of you getting them removed, and how will Junum accomplish this?

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

EAsy, the collection agency or creditor who put the info there may not respond to dispute. Every consumer has the right to dispute information on their report if it is inaccurate or incomplete. Dont you think the info is wrong???lol. Sometimes they dont respond if it is already paid. Sometimes they are relentless....Discover Card..and respond every single freaking time.....lol. You can dispute on your own of course using a good form letter and certified mail. Or you can hire Junum.

good luck

roni

3. Alwilda Sm

Alwilda Sm Guest

Folks::

This credit repair stuff REALLY WORKS! I have been doing this only six or eight months, and am am continually amazed at the results (I am a do-it-yourselfer).

-Alwilda Smith

4. sam

sam Well-Known Member

Basically you, or someone on your behalf lies and says its not yours. :)

Moral :) who knows. But it sure the heck works.

5. molly

molly Well-Known Member

Sometimes I dispute items and then the person who works there screws up and deletes items. A lot of it is luck, time, and the wording you use in your disputes. Try not to say too much or else you could do more damage than good.

6. sam

sam Well-Known Member

RE: on disputes.

Keep the description simple:

The ITEM IS NOT MINE: ...
    The ITEM IS CLOSED AND PAID IN FULL..
    The ITEM was never payed late...

You have to remember, the folks opening and reading your mail, are probably low paid monkeys, and anything you can possibly say that will confuse their understanding, will.
    :)