District Attorney v. Attorney Gener

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by madamewalk, Sep 21, 2003.

  1. madamewalk

    madamewalk Active Member


    I would like to cc: either the District Attorney or Attorney General's office on a letter I am about to send out, but is it more advantageous contacting either/or? Or both? Of course, I am looking to get the attention of an OC who has been ignoring me.

    Also, is it overkill to do that to both the DA/AG in my area and in the area where the OC is?

    Thank you for any advice.

  2. Flyingifr

    Flyingifr Well-Known Member

    You would contact the District Attorney ina criminal matter, and the Attorney genral ina Civil matter where the State has an interest.
  3. madamewalk

    madamewalk Active Member

    Re: Re: District Attorney v. Attorney Gener

    So, for a consumer matter, the attorney general only?

    Thank you.

Share This Page