dmb how long for cryin out loa

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by peeper, Oct 21, 2000.

1. peeper

peeper Guest

I sent the 99.00 for my secured dmb card they cashed it oct.2 and i still have not received the damn card.Has anyone else had this problem?

2. Spice

Spice Guest

RE: dmb how long for cryin out

DMB will not process the card until 15 days after they receive your check for deposit. They also do this with large payments on your account. You can call them and they will tell you when the card was sent for processing. For my first card I sent a check and it took a little over six weeks to get the card. The second card I sent a money and I reveived the card two weeks to the day from when I sent in my money order. Hope this helps.

3. peeper

peeper Guest

Thanks did you get a 500.00 credit limit on your first card and what was the cash advance limit?

4. Spice

Spice Guest

Yes, the first card was $500 with a cash advance limit of $50. The second card I applied for online and received a letter offering me the $99 for $500 limit. This was about 5 months after I got my first one. I sent in a money order and received my card. The limit was $1000. I was shocked. I called in to make sure the information was correct on my paperwork and was assured that it was and that my card was not secured and my deposit had been refunded. The cash advance limit was $500 on this card. The rep thought that it may have had something to do with the way I handled my first account. I carried a small balance (less than $100) on the first card and when I received my second one I paid the card off. Any more questions just ask.....