DMB sub-prime,, maybe not !!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by newcomer2, Feb 26, 2001.

1. newcomer2

newcomer2 Guest

HI everyone (For all those With A DMB card )
    As It turns Out DMB Has Alot to Offer If you Maintian Your Account with the ! I've Had My Account for A little Less Than 2 years Starting Out At 23.99 APR and 2000 Line. The Automatic Increases Bumped Me Up to 3800. I just Got off the Phone With the Retention Department, And they Gave me a 10.2 APR and a six month balance transfer of 6.9 . This is pritty better than my citi platinum rates and definatly better than providian who won't go below 16.9 ! Just thought I would pass on the info to those with DMB Accounts.
    Good luck everyone....

2. Y.M.

Y.M. Guest

RE: DMB sub-prime,, maybe not

good job newcomer2,my webmiles APR is 21.99% and limit is low.

3. JacquiG

JacquiG Well-Known Member

I agree, newcomer2. My acct is just over 2 years old. Started at $1000; I'm now at $3100. Good job on the APR - mine is 13.24, but that's only 1.25% higher than my credit union. Would like to do something with their transfer offer during the summer.

4. mvfl

mvfl Guest

To anyone with a DMB card: How difficult is it to get a DMB card? How bad was your credit when you applied and did you have any positive open trades at the time?

5. newcomer2

newcomer2 Guest

hI mVF..
    I had no negative.. with about a year of history when i got the card on a couple of accounts.
    hope that helps