Do the big3 keep a copy of your dis

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by star, Oct 29, 2001.

1. star

star Well-Known Member

do the CRA keep a record of your disputes and if so for how long? I have lots to dispute and I know I have to break it down to 4 or 5 at a time but Im worried they will get suspicious if I keep doing them over and over(some are accurate)

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Do 3-5 at a time on EQUIFAX, the next month do 3-5 on EXPERIAN, the next month do 3-5 on TRANSUNION...REPEAT...AND REPEAT AGAIN AS NEEDED.
    Don't expect 100% sucess...

DON'T DO WHAT I DID, 20-30 AT ONE TIME...(it was all cosmetic stuff...credit limit missing, account type missing, unknown open date, "individual/joint", etc)

They fixed the first 3 and STOPPED.

As far as keeping records, WHO KNOWS???
    I would think if they "FIXED" something, the problem would be gone and they wouldn't need any record of the original problem or dispute...

3. Kittw1

Kittw1 Well-Known Member

I doubt they keep up with it. If they do I am sure that it is as inaccurate as your file. I mean, how can you delete something one month and then the next 30days it shows multiple entries, etc...If they can't keep up with this, I doubt that they would pay someone in their MIS department lots of money for this tedious time-consuming job.

4. star

star Well-Known Member

can I do 3-5 on all 3 at the same time?

5. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

If you want to.
    Just don't try to do to much at one time.
    And DON'T "BOMBARD" them...

"FRIVOLOUS" IS THEIR KEY WORD FOR BOMBARDIERS...
    DON'T EXPECT TO DO IT ALL IN THREE MONTHS...(unless you only have 2 things wrong).