Doesnt Show on CR??

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by SheriHoppe, Sep 30, 2003.

1. SheriHoppe

SheriHoppe Well-Known Member

I have an account with Direct Merchants Bank and I settled with them back in October of 2002 (or thought I settled, now CA's are sending me things left and right)...anyhow...

About 2 years ago I went in and consolidated some things into a personal loan at my credit union. She pulled my CR and I was telling her about the different accounts I had and when I mentioned DMB she said she never even saw that on my CR. She didnt know how to explain that, but absolutly nothing showed up on my report.

Anyone know why?

Sheri

2. DanS

DanS Well-Known Member

Perhaps they didn't report to the bureau your CU pulled.

You can get a rough view of all three at PrivacyGuard.com for three months for $1. Think of checking all three reports like getting your teeth cleaned twice a year - a good idea all around.

3. SheriHoppe

Thanks for the info!

I am going to check out that website you suggested today, thanks for that as well!

I know I had another CR pulled a few months back, it could be they pulled from the same place but that one as well didnt have DMB on there, but it could be they pulled the same CR too.

I am so new to all of this its hard to get things straight, I feel like a chicken with its head cut off, I have so many questions I have no idea where to even start!

Thanks again!

Sheri

4. jlynn

jlynn Well-Known Member

DMB NEVER reported on any of my CRA's (10years) until after it was chargeoffed about a year ago.

5. SheriHoppe

Do you know why that would be? Is it hurting me that they are not on there, helping me?

(sorry if that is a silly question)

Sheri