Dogman Declares A Wonderful Wk

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by dogman, Oct 14, 2001.

1. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

to EACH OF YOU FOR THIS UPCOMING WEEK of October 15-21! Smile, breathe, relax - something really great is going to happen to all of us this week!

To all of us out there, I asked GOD to Bless us all and keep us safe! I even went further - not meant as a sacrilege of course!

I allow everyone the insight of MISS CLEO, the luck of the Irish, and the luck of the draw! I have rubbed the Lucky Buddha'S STOMACH, THROWN AROUND SOME 4 LEAF CLOVERS, AND EVEN DID AN EMBARRASSING "HAPPY DANCE." LOL! I even played an old Beatles record "forward" and there was no hidden message!

I introduced a neighborhood black cat to a white tomcat (to solve that issue), and I tossed a penny
    out into the world to land at your feet. I removed 4 ladders in the neighborhood so no one would walk anywhere near one LOL!

This upcoming Monday, let's all wake up and SMILE! We're off to that normal GRIND 5 day a week thing!
    REVEL in the normality!

Dogman gives the entire GOOD, non-terroristic WORLD an automatic, unbelieveably lucky 4 PAWS UP!

Smile, kiss your spouses, buy your Audis, think about HALLOWEEN! It is here in 2 weeks - then - have you made your seat requests to home for Thanksgiving?

Buy those lotto tickets - I am making this everyone's FUN, GREAT WEEK! I may even delight many of you with a GOOD JOKE sometime......

AND, its a good week knowing this country has a man like George Bush and strong Team - Powell, Rumsfeld, Cheney, all of them - taking care of business, taking care of us. AND WE ARE ALL TAKING CARE OF EACH OTHER!

Aroooo - here are the DOGMAN'S BEST WISHES scratching to you all from 4 PAWS!

AROOOOOO - ARF ARF ARF - Dogman :)

2. Om

Om Well-Known Member

Sounds good to me Dawg......I'll join this party!!

-Om

3. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

YOu ALREADY DID FOR ME..

just by your response. Welcome Om - we have friends, bad hamburgers, irritating neighbors, pay too many taxes. GREAT HUH? :) :) Dogman

4. dlo64

dlo64 Well-Known Member

I'll second that. What a wonderful outlook! Dog, now I know you are spreading the wealth since you are hanging around cats! LOL

BTW, just caught the last five minutes of the Gilligan's Island thing on CBS. Boy, now I really feel old! LOL I just a toddler when that was on TV and better remember the rerun's in syndication in the 70's. Boy how time really flys. Before I know it, ten years will have passed and my BK will be history!

Oh well just reflecting...

Back at you also Dog.

5. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Gilligans comes on in one hour - I can hardly wait -
    seriously - I will watch it - so don't tell me how it ends!!!!

arf - dogman

6. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Count me in!!

7. chelechele

chelechele Well-Known Member

Well, I got my Acura, so this is gonna be a good week :)

8. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

whoa babe :::::: )
    great! I wish I was riding in that thing now! congrats sweet 1 - dogman

9. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

breeze -did you watch gilligan?
    dogman want s to Really Know :)

10. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

no, dog, I haven't been watching tv. I used to watch Gilligan though :)

11. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Gosh - some of those original cast members on Gilligans Island look OLD - Some are dead!
    That floozy Ginger didn't have bxxbs enough to show! LOL arf arf!!!!
    The professor - plzzz - cmon gramps I' m sorry
    you didn't get royalties!

LOL = dogman

12. Om

Om Well-Known Member

1 "Dogman Week" and I'm off to Cabo..........what a way to start a vacation!!

-Om

13. dlo64

dlo64 Well-Known Member

Like I said, I just caught the last few minutes of the show. They do look old! Most are dead. The only decent looking one was Mary Ann and even she looks a little wilted. The Professor, that was definitely shock treatment there! So, was that the original Ginger? Pretty sad. They looked better on that movie sequel they did about 15 years ago about being rescued from the island.

Time sure does fly...let's see 6 years more for remaining credit negs, 9 years for the BK to disappear. Does that mean then that credit hell will fly by or does this just apply to old age?

14. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

Dogman.....you are AWESOME.

Love & Kisses,
    Sister Girl

15. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

MONDAY STARTED OUT FINE :)

after seeing your kewl email.
    love and kisses from me 2U2 :) dogman

16. RichGuy

RichGuy Well-Known Member

Re: MONDAY STARTED OUT FINE :)

Not a lucky week for me so far. The apartment manager broke in because I changed the lock to keep him from breaking in.

17. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

So sorry RichGuy, but I laughed. Don't you have to give the landlord a key anyways?

18. Quixote

Quixote Well-Known Member

Me Too!

I'll bring the Cheez-Its and the blender (for the Rolling BlackOuts!).

19. Dani

Dani Well-Known Member

Dogman may be on to something with this wonderful week thing. To begin, I was having a terrible week - my dog died, I have been working constantly, biochemical terrorist attacks, etc. Plus this afternoon it rained . As I was driving home from work the sky was this really eerie gold color. It had stopped raining and the sun was trying to come out. As I was driving up our street there was this absolutely gorgeous double rainbow. You could see from one end to the other. I have never seen one where you could see the entire rainbow. It was centered right over our apartment building. Everyone in the building started walking out on their patio to see it. It was incredible. One lady said she had never seen anything like it in her 70+ years. I got my camera and took a couple snapshots just to show my children (if I ever have some). I then walked to get the mail. The only thing in my mailbox was a congratulations card from my grandparents with a very nice check inside. That's it. No bills, no junk mail, nada. I almost started crying. It was my pot of gold. Today, was the day I first learned the meaning to stop and smell the roses. It was probably pure coincidence, but it made me realize life isn't always so miserable and little things mean alot.

Dani

PS I know I sound like I have fallen off my rocker, but everything was absolutely true.

20. Quixote

Quixote Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind falling off a rocker like that one... :eek:)
    So long as I don't spill my adult beverage...