Don't be tempted

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, Sep 6, 2001.

1. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

To respond to the latest thread , I am sure you know exactly what I am talking about LOL.

2. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Just cut and pasted response from earlier. I want to know why he's here. I hope he explains.

3. chelechele

chelechele Well-Known Member

SPY!!!!! SPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

He is here to educate us LOL, personally I think he/she appears just to start some major flame wars and now picking out names and writing personal insults. I doubt you will ever get a straight answer as to why, just insults.

5. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Eye Spy a man in a furry hat......

6. chelechele

Eye spy a man in a TU suit that took a LONG time to come up with that response.....LOL

7. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Re: Don't be tempted - ERica

As you requested Erica:

I read and answer many of the posts on this site, I am growing increasingly concerned. It seems that everyone is requesting or giving advice on how to beat the creditors?! I don't get it. Has there been a complete failure of your parents to instill the knowledge of the difference between what is right and wrong? You people need to be held accountable for the consequences of your actions (no matter how foolish they may have been) and pay what you owe instead of trying to shirk your responsibilites. You apply for an account and get declined (because you have a steaming pile for a credit file) and you request to have the inquiry removed? If you come across my desk, I will fight you every step of the way. With the increase in the bankruptcy rate, the only repercussion that I see, is the tightening of lending criteria, which just means that many of you will be stuck with sub-prime lenders for a greater length of time. If you can't be responsible with anything (no matter what it may be) don't bother using it.

ca:

8. chelechele

SPY

9. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

I hope that wasn't roni posting that, although it was her name. I'm so confused right now.....

10. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

She cut and pasted Phinneous' drivel

-Peace, Dave

11. roni

roni Well-Known Member

ERica Dear....you requested that the original post be copied and pasted. I did as YOU requested. No, that is not my post. I will stay OUT of it.

12. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Thank G-d. I was beginning to think that she was he and he was she.

13. roni

roni Well-Known Member

'
    Thanks Erica. That was very special

14. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Actually I didn't, someone edited my post to this thread. That is why I got confused! Sorry.

15. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Ok, I'm confused!

Ok, and I was tempted but it was funny, Mom!! Sorry!

16. roni

roni Well-Known Member

This was edited?

17. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

NO, it wasn't. Sorry. I cut and pasted from his original thread my post to him on the thread "death of common sense ii". I'm sorry for the confusion.

:(

18. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Bad girl Nana, you have to give 2 FICO points to GEORGE and go to your room, no wait you don't have a house just a caddy, well they are roomy enough LOL

19. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

MyHouse-in the middle of the street

Gives new meaning to that song, huh?

I still don't get why this nasty rumor started...I put shingles on the darn thing...put a doorbell on the hood...how could anyone tell?

ROFL...2 more points to George..NO WAY!! Uh-Uh...nope.......

20. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Re: MyHouse-in the middle of the street

NanaC,

You think you mad. I paid all this money for a double-wide. Where did they hid the wheels? Good thing this isnt tornado country. At least I can UP and Move if I wanna!!!!!!LOL