Don't be tempted

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, Sep 6, 2001.

1. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Re: MyHouse-in the middle of the street

Roni,

But.............can you make your double-wide look like a CADDY? Huh????

2. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

The bottom is falling out of my world! I just found out NanaC is driving around in her house, I mean recreational vehicle (sure she got a house) complete with shingles and a door mat on the hood, mail gets delivered to parking space 231 ...next thing you'll tell me is that her cement pond is the El Paso city resevoir. LOL Maybe by "Caddy" he meant golf caddy...do you hit the links NanaC? :))

-Peace, Dave

3. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

OK, I'll confess...my cement pond? Well, it's....it's....it's.....the trunk...I fill it with water...

But, it's a nice trunk, you know...

Nave, I'm sorry for the pain I've caused you for my deception!

4. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

I totally forgive you!

5 gallons of gas is a much cheaper house warming give than what I was going to get you anyway. With the money leftover, I can even afford to get a set of floor mats...that's a 1957 Pink caddy right? :)

5. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Yah, that's me......I will now share the story of how I got it because we know I would NEVER have the credit to purchase it...see, I was in Memphis, TN...just window shopping, nose squished up against the window...when this man stepped up to me and he said, "Well, hello, ma'am, I see you are eyeing that pink caddy in there, ma'am." Then he did a hip jerk thing and kind of posed like John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever in that white suit, only his was a rhinestone one-piece pantsuit. I stammered the words "WTF?" and he, much to my amazement, began humming the theme to the Looney Tunes cartoons and handed me my set of keys!!! So much ran through my mind...do I stay? Do I thank him? Do I turn it down? What was right morally??? And, it came to me...like a ray of light coming through eye of a goose (Huh?) ....and I knew I had to follow my heart....and I, I, I..........

I turned and hauled A** out of there before he changed his mind.

That, my friends, is the sordid truth! :::::::::::SOB, GULP, SOB::::::::::

6. Mist

Mist Well-Known Member

You are TOO much, Nana...

ROFLMAO

7. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Who we talking about here?
    Old Gaseous?
    As though I didn't know.
    (LOL)

8. MikeB

MikeB Banned

I think I got the biggest rise from him. My personal insult had triple the lines of the other's. I must have hit a nerve I guess. LOL

9. amaineman

amaineman Well-Known Member

All of you people must be doing something right ...
    I also tip my hat to pbm for being a great host.

Nana even Bruce Springsteen likes his pink Cadillac ..

10. roni

roni Well-Known Member

who in the hell KEEPS leaving the gate open??????????????

11. godaddyo

godaddyo Well-Known Member

Someone has to tell me when and where this NONSENSE WAS POSTED. I couldnt stop laughing!!

I read and answer many of the posts on this site, I am growing increasingly concerned. It seems that everyone is requesting or giving advice on how to beat the creditors?! I don't get it. Has there been a complete failure of your parents to instill the knowledge of the difference between what is right and wrong? You people need to be held accountable for the consequences of your actions (no matter how foolish they may have been) and pay what you owe instead of trying to shirk your responsibilites. You apply for an account and get declined (because you have a steaming pile for a credit file) and you request to have the inquiry removed? If you come across my desk, I will fight you every step of the way. With the increase in the bankruptcy rate, the only repercussion that I see, is the tightening of lending criteria, which just means that many of you will be stuck with sub-prime lenders for a greater length of time. If you can't be responsible with anything (no matter what it may be) don't bother using it.

12. bbauer

bbauer Banned

All of that is just more symptoms of his advanced case of optical rectalosis.

13. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Oh, of course, I forgot to mention that Brucey (to me, he will always be Brucey) parks his Caddy next to my house, er, Caddy.