Don't get at FNBM Credit Card

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jane Bush, Dec 7, 2000.

1. Jane Bush

Jane Bush Guest

Write a letter with your complain and details information and send it by fax and mail to:

Let all write to the following addresses and stop the Consumer Fraud, misleading advertising, and games.
    Doesn't matter it is only $1.00 or More.
    There is a Fraud here let everybody know about.

FNBM
    Office of the president
    P.O. Box 99876
    Las Vegas, NV 89193
    702-269-1100

The Controller of The Currency
    Customer Assistance
    1301 Mckinney St
    Suite 3710
    Houston TX 77010
    1800-613-6743

Federal trade Commission
    600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
    Washington, DC 20580
    1877-382-4357

Office of the Attoney General
    Ms. Frankie Sue del Papa
    555 E Washington Ave
    Suite 3900
    Las Vegas, NV 89101
    702-486-3777
    775-486-3768 Fax

2. Creditinsi

Creditinsi Guest

RE: Don't get at FNBM Credit C

What kind of problems are you having with them? Just curious, I havent heard about this bank before.

By the way, you can fill out complaints about a company online with the the better business bureau and the federal trade commission, their sites are:
    http://www.ftc.gov
    http://www.bbb.org

Alex.
    www.Creditinsiders.com

3. Kevin Yaeg

Kevin Yaeg Guest

RE: Don't get at FNBM Credit C

Are you referring to First National Bank of Marin?

I just got a card with them. Was a pre approved application. I got the application two weeks ago and got the card two days ago. Talk about fast response! I was happy and it's a pretty card of the Golden Gate Bridge. :)

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Agreed.

We have talked about this bank before at this board and at many others. They are on the same level as First Premier with a Cross Country Bank swing. I had the card for 1 year and cancelled it. It is the card to have when there is no one else (excluding cross country). I never had a problem with them besides calling and wanting payment by phone whether it was due or not. But they have high fees and less than average customer service. Yes that is First National Bank of Marin.

roni

5. TK

TK Guest

RE: Agreed.

I currently have had their card for two years now. I didn't read the fine print when I recieved the offer. I was sure surprized with the high fee's. But decided since I was already out the money i might as well gain something from it. I have yet to encounter any problems with this bank. All payments post ontime . I am considering the possibility of closing it next year when it hits the three year mark. Unless they make me an offer I can 't refuse LOL.