Drinks Are On The House!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Cadillac408, Nov 29, 2000.

1. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Guess what? I am totally blown away right now....

I received my updated Experian report and my judgment still remained! :-(

I pulled my worthknowing.com report to check and see if the judgment was still on TransUnion (which I disputed also) and IT WAS GONE!!!!!!!!!

I am in total shock...don't know what to do.....

2. Killer

Killer Guest

RE: Drinks Are On The House!!!

I will celebrate with you. I hope Worthknowing does not have us tricked!! I pulled mine and my whopper $10,000 balance shows a zero balance! I didn't dispute. It's just a Trans Union error. I am ordering my TU report to see if Worthknowing is in error.

3. Cadillac408

The only inacurrate thing that I can remember off hand was they said that my Chevron card that I just got was closed. Other than that, I didn't recall any other mistakes. I pulled my report like 1 1/2 weeks ago and the *public record* was there. Pulled it today and under public record was -0-. I'll wait for the updated TransUnion report. It should be coming any day.

4. CCMax

CCMax Guest

Cheers! Here's to a good round for all of us! CC

5. Carrot

Carrot Guest

Work it M.P!! You know I'm jealous now--did you dispute it as not yours? With X-Mas coming up, I just might send TU a little dispute letter to spread some Holiday cheer...

6. Cadillac408

Yes, I disputed it as not mine. What I can't understand is how Experian claims to have verified it but TransUnion couldn't? Humm...

7. Carrot

Carrot Guest

I think Transunion is lazy. I've noticed a collection from NCO and my Chase and Discover accounts have just disappeared for no reason. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. I will have to take advantage of their apparent lack of motivation and get my last two judgments removed. If it works, I'll share my Wild Irish Rose with everyone!

8. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Experian claimed to have verified my bk, but when I spoke to the clerk at bk court, she told me any communication re: my bk would be in my file. She checked for me and said no communication. I called back to Experian and told them that I didn't believe they verified it and I wanted to dispute it again. The rep took my dispute over the phone. Less than a week later I got my updated report showing it deleted. I don't think Experian did a thing to try and verify your account.

9. Cadillac408

Me either. But I called right when I received my updated report to complain and the rep who was rude as hell didn't want to hear diddly! She said that if I re-disputed that it would go to the same person at Experian who allegedly verified it and come right back. I guess I'll call tomorrow and see what's up in hopes of getting nicer rep. I have a few more tricks up my sleeve! :p

10. mil

mil Guest

I dispaute the my judgemnt back in last yr with 3 cr, experian delete it right away but still showing up on trans union and equifax . I disput again this year and came back verified, I finally paid off to law office and they send me the dismissed letter , i will wait for 3 more months and dispute again " wrong dates or something " any advice?