E-Credit Solutions

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by matty61184, Jul 16, 2001.

1. matty61184

matty61184 Well-Known Member

I just got some bogus postcard from E-Credit Solutions. Their address is: 1967 EASTON ST. #306. North Canton, Ohio 44720. It reads as follows:

7/12/2001

Dear Matthew Russell:
    We are notifying you that your credit card has not been activated. Our records show this card to have an approved line of credit of $4,000. THIS MAY BE YOUR FINAL NOTIFICATION. Please call 1-800-959-4990 now for immediate activation. Enjoy your new credit status.

Is this a scam or what? I tried looking up the company using various search engines on the internet and nothing was returned. It says I was approved I was approved for a Diamond Unsecured Card. I don't trust it. Let me know what you think.

2. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

I sure sounds like fraud to me. Why not show it to the postal investigators - it would be mail fraud, among other things.

breeze

3. matty61184

matty61184 Well-Known Member

DAMN, I shredded it up. I should have saved it. Oh well, if they send me something else, I will.

4. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

When you get stuff like that, just put it in an envelope, address it to "postmaster @ your local post office", with a note saying you think it might be fraud - no postage necessary, drop it in a box.

breeze