E-Loan Credit Wizard Question

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by VJ, Apr 28, 2001.

1. VJ

VJ Well-Known Member

Did anyone else get this message from the Credit Wizard at E-Loan when they pulled their score?

CreditXpert Credit Wizardâ?¢ - Actions to improve your score:
    CreditXpert Credit Wizard(tm) is not able to find any action that could improve your score. This does not mean that your score cannot be improved. It only means that among the thousands of actions we simulated, none improved your score significantly.

Remember, if you haven't gotten your score from E-Loan, don't, as its still being pulled as a hard inquiry.

All that computing power,but, at least, I can still think of one way to improve my score.

Get that MIDWEST MORTGAGE hard ,above the line, inquiry OFF my pretty credit file.

I'll have it off on Monday, without going DEfCON 1.

VJ

2. heather

heather Well-Known Member

I got the same message, they must have figured that my credit sucked so bad, there was nothign worth redeeming. My score was 543, 40 points below what I got from Experian.

3. AnnMarie

AnnMarie Well-Known Member

Mine was also about 40 points low, wow did that make my stomach drop :(
    How are you going to handle getting that hard inquiry off your report? The last thing we need right now is an inquiry---we will be having enough of them looking for financing!

AnnMarie

4. VJ

VJ Well-Known Member

AnnMarie, the first thing I did was to tell them what the problem was with what they were doing.

fico (I still can't bring myself to capitalize that 4 letter word) has done such a great job of misinfomation that I believe 50% of the people at creditnet and Bayhouse know more about scoring than the c/s at E-Loan, and 10% know more than anyone there.

Called E-Loan, and Midland Mortgage and was told this would be resolved next week.
    I was e-mailed back w/ work, fax and personal cell phone numbers! Right now I kinda believe.

All without filing a complaint to anyone...Lets See Monday.

VJ

5. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

I got the same message. It told me I had 8 accounts showing late with no lates in the last three months and one card over 50% of its limit. I've already paid that card down below the 50% mark, so that's aready gone away, but I was surprised that the "wizard" didn't suggest it.

I guess because the late payments are in the past and that I have no recent lates, their "wizard" couldn't suggest anything but the passage of time. Of course it would have been funnier if it suggested Lexington. :)

6. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

I don't know where E-loan is getting their info, but it is WRONG!!! just like NOTWORTHKNOWING! They say I have 3 30 day lates this month. These are regarding an old charge off and 2 collections that are no longer reporting. They were deleted thru Junum. So what the hell is that? And that cost me a hard inquiry!

7. AnnMarie

AnnMarie Well-Known Member

Thank you for the heads up! I will be calling them also :)
    am

8. roni

roni Well-Known Member

LKH>>>

Let me tell you something. These credit bureaus are liars. I had my student loans deleted remember. WEll when I would get my consumer credit report they would be gone. But when I pulled my report online, they would be there. Now I know the report is current b/c the inquiries are up to date.

Someone is lying. I think all deletions get a "soft delete" at first, especially the equifax ones.

roni