E Loan Hard Inquiry

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by AZMDX, Jun 14, 2001.

1. AZMDX

AZMDX Active Member

I too received a hard inquiry from E Loan. I know it was covered prevously, but can someone let me know how to have it removed? The inquiry was from Conlonial Nationa Bank.

Thanks,

AZMDX

2. Pat

Pat Well-Known Member

Are you sure that's from E-Loan? Most of the rest of us had inquiries from Midwest Mortgage, which were change to soft.

Edit:
    Sorry, I didn't answer your question. The guy to email, if it is in fact Eloan, is:
    Eduardo Pretell
    VP, Product Management
    E-LOAN, Inc.
    eduardop@eloan.com
    Tel: (925) 560-2615
    Fax: (925) 556-2683

3. keltexx

keltexx Well-Known Member

Email the address listed above. They will respond to you within 3 days, and removed my hard inquiry within two weeks.

4. VJ

VJ Well-Known Member

AZMDX,
    Before you bother some poor guy who went through enough defecation to last a lifetime on this, I HIghly recommend you call the cra that is reporting this inquiry from Colonial Bank (sp?) and get their address and phone # and call them first.

This isn't passing the smell test, yet.All hard inquiries (40,000+)were changed from Midwest Mortgage to soft on experian.Credit Infonet had some affiliation w/Midwest Mortgage, but I don't see it with Colonial Bank.Try telling us which cra reported it and when.See if thats the same day you ordered your e-loan score.

...And Jim,lol, retention isn't only a place you call to get better terms. See Below;
    http://consumers.creditnet.com/stra...&threadid=8767&perpage=25&pgnum=&pagenumber=1

VJ