E-Loan inquiry finally removed

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Saar, May 28, 2001.

1. Saar

Saar Banned

... from my Experian report.

How often, if at all, does E-Loan allow one to "refresh" the score shown?

Saar

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Thanks Saar,

Just checked mine and hubby's online and the inquiry was moved to the soft section:) It's about time LOL.

Sorry don't know if you can refresh eloan or not, personally I was quite disappointed in the inaccuracy in scoring, however I did like the tips they gave.

3. Pat

Pat Well-Known Member

Ditto on the Thanks Saar :)
    Mine is finally gone to. It changed from a hard inquiry from Midwest Mortgage (same address) to a soft inquiry from:
    CREDIT INFONET
    Address:
    5117 JERSEY RIDGE RD
    DAVENPORT IA 52807

4. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

I just checked mine and yep -- the eloan inquiry is now soft. If you find out how often we're allowed to refresh the score, please let us know. I looked for that information on their site and couldn't find it.

5. MiamiBlues

MiamiBlues Well-Known Member

My hard inquiry was also removed from my Experian profile. As for refreshing the score if anyone finds out please pass it on.

I was wondering if they did it after 30 days. I'm going to check my score on May 30 and see if that is the case. That will be 31 days after the date on the report that they used.

Manny

6. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

Yay! the hard inquiry was removed from my Experian file as well.

I just checked e-loan. I don't see an option to update. I pulled my score on 4/27/01, so I don't think it's available every 30 days. Then again, it is a holiday weekend. <shrug>

7. VJ

VJ Well-Known Member

I was told the e-loan score postings are a yearly event, usually ran 15-25 points higher than fico, and were in use at 3 of the top 5 or 6 US banks.

VJ