e-loan

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by 2244y, Apr 27, 2001.

1. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Re: e-loan (Momof3)

You too GEORGE:)

Mom:)

2. marci

marci Well-Known Member

nice service!

My Qspace score back in Feb was pulled from Equifax and matched my true Beacon score within two points.

I pulled the E-loan (i.e. Qspace) score today and I can tell they pulled Equifax. My score went up 34 points from April 4th when I last pulled the Equifax Score from Scorepower.

Of course, the main issue AGAIN was that my Cap One utilization was reported at 100% and reducing it would add 11 points to my score.

Also, I did a BT to citibank from providian (83% on citibank, 0% on providian)) and they told me to put some of the balance back onto Providian to help raise my score by 8 points.

So, evidently CreditExpert scores people on utilization per credit card. I don't know if this is truly how Beacon scores. When I saw a beacon report, the utilization was my total balances/my total limits on all cards.

Marci

3. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

Mine - 644 - hubby's 632 - It also told me to do some balance transfers. Two of the three it told me to transfer are actually paid. I guess that means my score will go up when they are reported accurately. YAY!

Kelly

4. Kat

Kat Well-Known Member

Re: nice service!

I pulled my score from e-loan and the action it tells me to take is to reduce the balance on my Citibank. It tells me to reduce the total balance (down to 0) I have on this account, and doing so would raise my score +44! Is this because Citibank doesn't report high limits? If so, they must have pulled Experian because this is the only report that isn't showing the credit limit for this account. Any thoughts??

5. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Re: nice service! Kat

As I mentioned earlier, the only report that doesn't have my hubby's collection account is Experian and there was no mention of collection in his score, he scored 696, so I think they collect information from Experian, atleast in our case.

6. MikeB

MikeB Banned

Cool.

Eloan Score: 663
    Potential of 686 after paying CC balances down by $1000.00.

This is definitely pulled from Experian for me.
    Thanks for the heads up on this site.

MikeB

7. jonesing

jonesing Well-Known Member

Say, do you have to actually *apply* for a loan to get the score of is it available just as a looksee?

8. Kat

Kat Well-Known Member

No

9. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

MP$40
    Equifax: 605
    eLoan: 607
    *judgment on Experian

Friend
    ? (pulled by an insurance agent): 515
    eLoan: 647
    *she has a collection on Experian

So, it's my assumption that they either pulled Equifax or TU.....not Experian. We are in CA.

Any comments?

10. dd

dd Member

Re: eloan score

I'm suprised it's that high considering I have nearly 90% of my revolving Citibank credit line in use (aviation costs add up quick!)

They say paying it down to 45% will more than likely raise my score +9. WOW! I will have the whole thing paid off in a few months! So I imagine it will be even more than 9. They said, though, that raising a score like this won't have much impact, as it is considered excellent.

11. Kate

Kate Well-Known Member

How often can the e-loan score be seen for free?

My score is up 20 points in one month.

Thanks for letting me know about this site.

12. molly

molly Well-Known Member

Mine is 698. They said I have 2 negatives updated/reproted in the last 3 years which is how many negatives I have on Experian. And 8 revolving accounts, I assume that means open accounts because on Equifax and Trans either way you count them it doesn't add up to 8. I can't find a current copy of Experian-guess I'll have to pull it up again. My Trans score was 651 in March and Equifax was 641. I think its a little high (698).

13. Kelly

Kelly Well-Known Member

This is the scoring system Experian is going to use in May 2001 for their credit manager program, right?

The website for Experian's new program is www.creditexpert.com - and it says credit expert all over the eloan site

so, hopefully, it's pretty close to the real thing!

Kelly

14. jonesing

jonesing Well-Known Member

Actually, these are two different things

Experian's site is CreditExpert
    http://www.creditexpert.com

ans scores for eloan are done by CreditXpert
    http://www.creditxpert.com

press release about the eloan scores
    http://www.creditxpert.com/news/eloan.htm