E-Loans Latest Idea-Qspace

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by VJ, May 31, 2001.

1. VJ

VJ Well-Known Member

I received a call out of the blue from e-loan saying they received written confirmation that experian had changed all hard inquiries to soft.

I asked about the time cycle on renewing your score and was told it looks like it may end up being a one time thing/cost to eloan.I was then asked,as a general question, if I would be willing to pay for my credit scores in the future.I said yes as I would receive them anyway I could and that it was important to me.

Here's the sad part.They are thinking of retrieving Qspace reports and scores and charging for them.I told him everything I knew about Qspace,the frustrations I went through with them, lack of understanding(what's a hard inquiry?), lack of ability,lack of follow through, lack of customer interface,even the BBB could not contact them for a while,and the useless scoring system they used.

I told him to look at www.worthknowing.com who does it for free and refreshes every 4 months with transunion.

He said they may have to rethink their game plan regarding Qspace and that this was very disturbing news.

Eduardo, if you think experian was an enlightening experience,
    just wait till you have to deal with equifax.

VJ

2. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

I paid worthknowing for a report update when I got my TU report in the mail after the first round of Lexington disputes. The worthknowing report was not even a little bit close to my actual TU report.

I'd not hold them as a shining example to anyone.

3. VJ

VJ Well-Known Member

DaveLV,I agree with you about worthknowing but my point was it was free and still better than Qspace, and did not mean to endorse or imply that it was a great service.

VJ

4. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Free and inaccurate can sometimes be worse than offering nothing at all. I've never tried qspace though since I read all of the negative comments about them here.

5. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Q-SPACE COSTS MONEY AND NOT F.I.C.O.

AND WORTH~NOTHING...NUFF' SAID

JUST GET THE $12.95 EQUIFAX SCORE...
    TRANSUNION AND EXPERIAN SCORES COMING SOON, BUT DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH...YOU WILL TURN BLUE AND PASS OUT.

6. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Experian's www.creditexpert.com that has been saying that their score service is coming May 2001 has been offline most of the day.

7. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

TRANSUNION PROMISED LAST QUARTER OF 2000...
    NOW COMING SOON...

8. VJ

VJ Well-Known Member

George, your making me laugh, thanks.
    VJ

9. brad

brad Well-Known Member

EX and TU scoring systems will be online this July in order to comply with California law for the deadline they must meet.