Eddie Bauer mc...

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by river, Dec 10, 2000.

1. river

river Well-Known Member

Does n e 1 have the Eddie Bauer card and was it hard to get? I know it is offered thru FCNB. I have a secure visa and have been approved for secure mc.Transunion is used by them.I applied on-line and it said that it couldn't process my app at the present time and I assume that I will get a letter of denial shortly here. Does n e 1 have n e experience with getting this card or any info.Please share. TIA!!!!

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Hello River,
    I have experience with not getting thr EB card. I too applied online and got the 'message'. I had the FCNB secured Visa and Spiegel card at the time. This was in October. I closed the secured account in early November. I am STILL waiting for my security deposit. Hope this helps.

roni

3. JP

JP Guest

This has been over 18 months ago, but I have EB Mastercard. Its 6.9% for the first 6 months and 13.9% afterwards. All and all no problems with the card, but the catch is I really don't use it, but keep it because the rate is decent and there is no annual fee. When I did use it, I paid the balance each month. Hope this helps.

JP

4. river

river Well-Known Member

What kind of limit was offered?

5. JP

JP Guest

$1000 initially and its now at $6200. The increases come about every 3-4 months w/o asking.

6. Desdemona

Desdemona Well-Known Member

Hello

I have the ablitily to charge at Eddie Bauer using my Newport News charge card. Online and at the store Opened the account about one year ago with a $400.00 credit limit. Now it's at a $3000.00 credit limit and I didn't have to ask for the increases. The APR for the Newport News card is 22.30% but they offer delayed billing all the time. Catalog or online ordering only. All I do is make sure I pay the balance off in the two or three months they give me in the delayed billing program. Go to www.newportnews.com and apply online. Bonus is you get to charge at Spiegel's too.