Eddie Bauer

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Y.M., Apr 14, 2001.

1. Y.M.

Y.M. Guest

I was approved Eddie Bauer master card last Sat and just got my card today.The credit line is $1,000 ,I never thought the line would be so low.I will call monday to close the account .

2. Y.M.

Y.M. Guest

I try to take advantage of their 6.9% BT,but how much I can save for 1000 BT?Thanks for your reply,Lizardking,by the way I haven't found out which CRA umbrella bank used on me yet,I will let you know ASAP.

3. the other

the other Well-Known Member

Umbrella

Umbrella used Equifax for my fiance when he applied for their credit card.

4. Y.M.

Y.M. Guest

Re: Umbrella

I live in NY,they didn't use Equifax on me.They used either TU or experian maybe both.

5. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

CALL AND TELL THEM YOU WERE GOING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE 6.9% BALANCE TRANSFER, but since the credit line is so low it isn't worth your time...

6. Y.M.

Y.M. Guest

Thanks,George.

7. the other

the other Well-Known Member

Umbrella

I'm in NY too...

8. LoFico

LoFico Well-Known Member

A thousand bucks? I'd choke my best friend for a $1,000 credit limit at this point in the game! Lucky you.

9. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

Y.M,
    Don't be disppointed. I got approved Eddie Bauer Mastercard with $2500 credit limit and I have a couple of Platinium cards with other banks.

Ron.

10. 9879888

9879888 Guest

Y. M. if you so not mind me asking what is you credit score that got you that limit.

Thanks

11. Y.M.

Y.M. Guest

694 Equifax score

12. Y.M.

Y.M. Guest

yes,FCNB pulled Equifax on me because I got the notification from Equifax.I still don't know which CRA Umbrella used for me.