Eloan Credit Scores

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Laray, Jul 21, 2001.

1. Laray

Laray Well-Known Member

How often can you get a new score?

I know the score is old, I received it on May 20 and since then I have paid off accounts and had some lates removed.

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

ONE TIME DEAL...(see previous posts)...

Make sure they changed your "HARD" inquiry to a "SOFT"...

3. FeliceRodo

FeliceRodo Well-Known Member

Actually, you can reuse Eloan by filling out a new credit form for the Eloan credit score as many times as you want. You have to set up a new account with a new user name.

Of course, I don't know for sure about the hard inquiry. I know I have pulled my score from Eloan 3 times and no hard inquiry shows on Experian.

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I HAVEN'T USED IT MYSELF...
    Some people had "HARD" inquires...(the company said it was a "GLITCH")
    I got the one time deal from other posts...

5. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

I just went through all of the process of creating another account, but I chickened out. I just got all inquiries since September, 2000 off of my Experian report and I didn't want to risk adding a hard inquiry right now like they did a few months ago.

I was just going to assume they have the problem fixed, but they ask you three different times at the end of the process something like "Are you SURE you give us authorization to pull your Experian report".

When eloan began giving scores (was it it April?) they said my score was 633. When Credit Expert started giving scores, my score there was 575. Now it's 611. I'd really like to see what eloan has to say now.

6. Laray

Laray Well-Known Member

I just checked my credit report and wanted to know who eloan comes up as on your credit file? I have one inquiry from May 2001 and its credit infonet (soft) and this is the month i signed up on eloan. Is this eloan?

7. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Yes.