Employees of CRAs

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by godaddyo, Jun 8, 2001.

1. godaddyo

godaddyo Well-Known Member

I have never met anyone that has worked for a credit bureau. I have met others who have worked for collectors. This was very intresting. I would love to chat with anyone who may lurk this board and has has worked for one. ANYONE???

2. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Sorry not me, wish I knew a friend who was though - clean credit the ez way! :)

When I was in High school, I worked for a mortgage collection agency...minimum wage calling people and telling them they were late on their mortgage payments. It was BY FAR the worst job I have ever had in my life and I quit the first or second week...I felt bad doing it, while all the time people were angry, nasty, rude...I am not sorry for those who can do it, they have tough skins thats all.

-Dave

3. Pat

Pat Well-Known Member

That is odd! You would think these huge companies, with affiliates all over the place, that you would run in to somebody who worked at one. You know a normal bar chat "What do you do?". Answer: "I screw with peoples credit files, and you?". But nope, never. Not even a collection agent. There have to be some here lurking, but odds are we're never going to hear from them. I wonder if CRA employees can fix their own files? Maybe one of us should get a job there and start a new enterprise :)

Pat