employer speaks out for ccb

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Cindy, Apr 21, 2000.

1. Cindy

Cindy Well-Known Member

i went to this site the other night,www.webbox.com.and there is an employer from ccb telling us that we don't have the concept of what they are all about.and if we wanted to get in touch with this person email them at ccbcollectorx@mailcity.com i think we should all flood the system,but however it still won't do any good.and also i read from another employer that it is legal to call 7 days a week sundays, and holidays. well i read from delaware and florida attorney generals office and it states they can not call repeatingly, nor your employer if you tell them not to.i think these people better get a grip and know what they are saying

2. Cindy

Cindy Well-Known Member

RE: employer speaks out for cc

if anyone goes there to read this keep scrolling down the page until you see another employee at damyers37@hotmail.com

3. Len

Len Guest

As a former customer of Cross Country, I know exactly what CCB is all about: Cheating, Fraud, and lots and lots of Fees. Cross Country is full of surprises, none of them pleasant, but all their phone calls at work trying to gain access to my checking account because another payment had been mysteriously lost, well those were a shock to both my employer and myself.

4. BOB

BOB Guest

This ccbcollector has posted here before. He
    just wants ccb customers to e-mail him so
    he can find out their name and tighten the screws even tighter on them since they complain about the treatment they get at
    CROOKS COUNTRY BANK. He's just another no
    ethics, moron loser from CCB. Ignore him
    and his moronic statements.

5. J. Edgar

J. Edgar Well-Known Member

As CCB is doing first party collections (meaning their own employees are trying to collect debts owed to their employer) many of the provisions of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act do not apply to them.

6. Len

Len Guest

The tone of these posts from supposed Cross Country employees is very revealing in that they show the complete contempt CCB has for their customers. I wish I'd read what the employees had to say before I applied for a Cross Country card. A dose of reality like that might have saved me a lot of pain and money. But until it's experienced first hand, it's almost impossible to believe any "bank" could treat customers like such scum and be so crooked.