Enchanced Recovery Company

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by eviLution, Sep 17, 2012.

1. eviLution

eviLution New Member

It was a collection from 2010 and the original creditor was Sprint. I agreed to pay in full for less than the full balance. I've already paid $500 and the original owed was $1,017.94. Sadly, they didn't delete it off my report after settling for less.

Anybody had any experience with them and do you think it's possible to request a PTD with them? I never did a PTD before, so I'm kind of lost when it comes down to it.

It's the only collection I have left on my CR and it would be awesome to get this one last bug out of my report.

2. JoshuaHeckathorn

JoshuaHeckathorn Administrator

If you already agreed to a settlement then you won't be able to go back and renegotiate for a PFD. Did you settle for $500, or are you still making payments?

3. eviLution

eviLution New Member

I was making payments, but it's already done with and it was settled at $500.

4. JoshuaHeckathorn

JoshuaHeckathorn Administrator

Then you're far past the point of negotiating a PFD. Settled accounts will remain on your credit reports for 7 years from the date of first delinquency. That is, unless there's an error in how it's being reported and you're able to get it removed via a dispute through the CRAs.