Ending Junum

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Blessed, Apr 24, 2001.

1. Blessed

Blessed Guest

How do you end services with Junum? I just cancelled my card that Junum was billing because I've just been hit with a financial setback and I will need every dollar I can scrape up. I cannot afford Junum at this time. Someone please direct me to how to stop services with them.

Thank you,

Too blessed to be stressed

2. mimi

mimi Guest

Just call them and tell them you want to cancel.

3. Blessed

Blessed Guest

Thank You Mimi

I thought it would be more difficult than that because I had to sign so much stuff electronically.

Thanks Again

4. Concerned

Concerned Well-Known Member

Um, sometimes it is not as easy as canceling the card. I canceled my Cap One they were charging and sent them a letter. Cap One continued to charge me b/c it was coded in such a way that they let it go through. The rep at Cap One said as long as the card has a balance, monthly charges such as a gym membership or the junum payment would continue. Just an FYI. Clearly every card is different.

5. kristi

kristi Guest

I agree with mimi. It's very easy to cancel. junum made it that way on purpose. no long contracts or fees to close. They make it that way because there are so many people who need the service and others who have to cancel for one reason or another and they don't want to add to someones financial burden. It's a great policy because I hate when you try to cancel and they give you hell. I tried to close AOL once and it took forever. I also signed up with Privacyguard just to see what they had and to cancel, they made me call. When I did, I had this guy who knew nothing about credit trying to convince me to stay a member. I finally had to say, look buddy, I only joined to test your product for research. He quickly let me cancel:)

Kristi

6. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

Good for you Kristi...that's right cut em off quickly. Those reps always seem to talk me into something or at least listening to their speel. I believe that's why soooo many telemarketers love to call my house. They think I'm a pushover. ;o)