EQ Clowns

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Phreedom, Aug 11, 2003.

1. Phreedom

Phreedom Well-Known Member

Well, round one is coming to a close. Out of the disputes I mailed to EQ, I got back the following letters:

1) EQ states the account doesn't exist on my report, yet it DID and they deleted it.

2) EQ Requests I identify myself by supplying copy of drivers license, Utilitly bill, etc. They don't even reference which dispute so I have no idea which one they are referring to.

3) Same as #2

4) In a very polite way, they accuse me of using a credit repair company.

5) They tell me it's already been investigated and verified. Small reminder about credit repair company.

I believe my next course of action should be to wait until all the disputed accounts are no longer showing disputed, then go after the CA's with validation, something I should have done from the beginning.

I'm tempted to send procedural to EQ though but maybe that should wait. Any thoughts?

2. breana902

breana902 Well-Known Member

Yes, send validation requests to CAs. When you get the green card back, dispute again with equifax. I would wait on the procedurals until after the second round. Wait to see if the CAs verify again and then go for the procedurals.