EQ rep & score for only $5.00

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by bsutton21, Aug 6, 2003.

1. bsutton21

bsutton21 Well-Known Member

I have been playing around on the internet trying to find the cheapest way to get my credit score. Up until now I had never even seen mine. I went to https://qspace.iplace.com/cobrands/27/order1_1.asp?p=1&sc=1485sb10 and filled out the form. I was able to immediately see my report for free and I was given the option of buying the score for a $5 fee and so I did. You can cancel the membership immediately or wait the 30 trial basis. I'm not sure if others know this. I have been reading alot on here and never seen this posted.

2. bsutton21

I almost forgot to add the best part TO CANCEL:
    How do I cancel my membership?

Isnâ??t it nice to know you have the security of a money-back guarantee when you order the CreditCheck Monitoring Service? If you try the service and decide it is not for you, please contact our Customer Care Center toll free at 1 (877) 513-4268. Your credit card will NOT be charged if you cancel during the free trial period. If you decide to cancel after your free trial ends, you have 180 days from the date you were billed to receive a pro-rated refund of the current yearâ??s membership fee.

Press option #4 and #3 They will try to talk you out of it. I just told them "I thought I would get all 3 reports"

3. knbunited

knbunited Active Member

Has anybody else tried this? IS this the real deal?

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

IS IT F.I.C.O.???

5. crofttk

crofttk Well-Known Member

Nope.

It's a useless FAKO CreditXpert score.

Cheapest you can get a real FICO score is $7.49 ea. if bought 6 at a time.

6. bsutton21

Your right it is the CreditXpert and I even asked the rep on the phone if it was a true fico score and she assured me it was. What is the difference and how do I get the deal at 6 at time?