Equifax AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by molly, Mar 24, 2001.

1. molly

molly Well-Known Member

I must of gotten my report flagged IF that is possible. I disputed something and it came back verified. I then wrote to that company but the letter came back as no address. So I sent a letter to Equifax asking for the correct address or delete the item. I wrote it a little nicer and explained the whole situation. I JUST VIEWED MY UPDATED REPORT AND THE ITEM IS STILL THERE. I guess I willhave to wait until I get the hard copy and see if there is a new address. I am so furstrated with this. I haven't had anything deleted since the last week of January. I can't tell if any changed within the entry. You know how it looks online. Just letting it all out, thanks.

2. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

Molly,

Please don't be discouraged;these people have got to be the WORST agency on record. I have several things that have been either changed(letter from creditor of change)or deleted(letter from creditor)& I'm like a flea waiting on a dog to walk by to jump on somebody's behind. I'm patiently waiting for the universal form to reach all 3 bureaus(seen changes in other 2)before I stir up stink.

Patience is a virtue.

Peace,
    Sister Girl

3. Dallas

Dallas Guest

At least equifax releases your score. The mortgage broke last night told me that still no experian score is available. This happened in January when I had a broker pull my scores. NO Experian Score. Am I flagged or what?

4. jshimmer

jshimmer Well-Known Member

Huh?

If a mortgage broker or lender pulls your report(s) and orders the score along with it, they get it.

Whatever your 'broker' is telling you about him/her not being able to get your score is a load of crap. Find a reputable broker/lender.

John Shimmer
    http://www.millcbs.com

Home of the Ultimate Creditor/CRA List

5. the other

the other Well-Known Member

When my reports were pulled for my mortgage, there was also one score that wasn't coming back. But I don't remember which one.