Equifax Continues to Screw w/me

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by MikeG, Sep 4, 2001.

1. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Are you talking about GM or Imports?

2. G. Fisher

G. Fisher Banned

Could somebody post a link to the other post(s)?

3. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Well, just going by the dates you posted for the cars you say you have, didn't look to me like you had bought any new ones lately.

(LOL)

4. Shirley

Shirley Well-Known Member

Have you asked Ford for a Zero Balance letter?

Send that certified/RR to Equifax with a letter headed Last Notice Before Filiing Suit.

5. lbrown59

When the ones I have are 9 and 12 yers old with under 25000 miles and are still like new I don't need to buy any do I?
    Probably couldn't get this kind of service out of a 2001 model; American or Foreign could I??

6. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Mr. Brown

I didn't say you needed to buy any new ones.

I've seen some 2001 models that have been around the world 6 times and never had a wrench on them. I have a friend that has an 1988 Toyota and he has over 500,000 on it and still going strong. I've seen 98 and 99 model trucks with almost a million miles on them and still looking good and going strong.

And they do that without ever having a grease job done on them either. At least not in the sense your older model American cars get grease jobs. Show me an American made car with over 500,000 miles on it. I've heard that some get close, but only with a ton of repairs over the life of the car.

Nope, some of the foreign cars are a lot better than American cars and some of them are a lot worse.

7. lbrown59

Didn't think you did,but if you think I don't have expereince with the current years you are correct.
    I have a 1983 Dodge D50 pick up that has 201,000 miles on it and still runs strong.I also have 2 other D50 pick ups an 86 and an 89.
    I have heard more than one person say these are the most underated import pick ups on the market.
    I've gotten a lot of feed back on both american made and foreign but these little D fifties are the only ones that I never got any negitive comments on!