Equifax Credit watch Gold

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Jaboom97, Aug 8, 2003.

1. Jaboom97

Jaboom97 Well-Known Member

I already pulled my report this evening and I just got an email notification on a change to my report. I logged in to see what was going on, since I haven't had any changes or anything that should be popping up and I logged on to see this under sub heading New Inquiries:

Credit Inquiries
    The following company requested a copy of your credit file. Firm : EQUIFAX CONSUMER SERVICE
    Inquiry : 08/2003

Credit Inquiries
    The following company requested a copy of your credit file. Firm : EQUIFAX CONSUMER SERVICE

Credit Inquiries

Credit Inquiries

Credit Inquiries

Credit Inquiries

Credit Inquiries
    Inquiry : 07/2003

Credit Inquiries

Credit Inquiries

Credit Inquiries

Credit Inquiries
    The following company requested a copy of your credit file. Firm : EQUIFAX - UPDATE

Credit Inquiries

Credit Inquiries

Credit Inquiries

Credit Inquiries

Credit Inquiries
    The following company requested a copy of your credit file. Firm : EQUIFAX INFORMATION SVS

Credit Inquiries

Credit Inquiries

Credit Inquiries

Credit Inquiries
    The following company requested a copy of your credit file. Firm : EQUIFAX-AUTO MTNC UPDATE

Credit Inquiries

Credit Inquiries
    The following company requested a copy of your credit file. Firm : EQUIFAX INFORMATION SVS

Credit Inquiries

Credit Inquiries

Credit Inquiries

Credit Inquiries

Credit Inquiries
    The following company requested a copy of your credit file. Firm : EQUIFAX CONSUMER SERVICES-

Credit Inquiries
    The following company requested a copy of your credit file. Firm : EQUIFAX CONSUMER SERVICES-

Credit Inquiries

Credit Inquiries

Credit Inquiries

Credit Inquiries

Credit Inquiries

Credit Inquiries

Credit Inquiries
    Inquiry : 06/2003

Credit Inquiries
    Inquiry : 06/2003

What in the world is going on is this a glitch or did Equifax just pull 36 inquiries on me coding them as all hard inquiries? How will i tell anyhow if they are coded as hard, since on Equifax when you view inquiries they just group all hards and softs and ar's and prm's together? I am really nervous and won't be able to sleep, because I have a feeling something isn't right. Did this happen to anyone else? I subscribe to privacyguard, creditwatch, and experian creditexpert, and free TU and WK. I hope these are just softs being removed off, but why would they be listed under new inquiries??? It was even major enough to send an equifax credit alert to my inbox, that is why I am so upset and sick to my stomach. Currently I have no inquiries on Equifax, so i feel this will kill a credit score, which is over 700 on PG--no longer havve score from Equifax.(went away with the new subscription)

Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeremy

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

NO!!!!

NOT "HARD"

3. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

THE FOLLOWING INQUIRIES ARE NOT REPORTED TO BUSINESSES:
    PRM - This is a promotional inquiry in which only your name and address were given to a credit grantor so you could be solicited with an offer such as a credit card. (PRM inquiries remain on file for 12 months.)
    AM or AR - These inquiries indicate a periodic review of your credit history by one of your creditors (AM and AR inquiries remain on file for 12 months.)
    EQUIFAX, ACIS or UPDATE - These inquiries indicate Equifax's activity in response to your contact with us for either a copy of your credit file or a request for research.
    PRM, AM, AR, INQ, EQUIFAX, ACIS and UPDATE inquiries do not show on credit files that businesses receive, only on copies provided to you.

YOU CAN ONLY GET A "HARD" IF YOU APPLY FOR A CREDIT CARD OR LOAN...AND FOR SOME STUPID REASON...INSURANCE COMPANIES CAN DO A "HARD" EVEN IF YOU HAVE NO CREDIT CARD OR LOAN WITH THEM...AND EVEN IF YOU PAY IN FULL BEFORE COVERAGE STARTS!!!