Equifax Credit Watch

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by NanaC, Apr 29, 2001.

1. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Does anyone have credit watch? I was wondering if I get my scorepower beacon score for $4.95 as my credit report is part of the credit watch package? If anyone knows, please let me know!

I just hit a button and got a new credit report without intending to. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...they should tell you what the dang buttons are going to do..anyway, might as well get the score if I have the report.

Again,thanks in advance!

2. Geo

Geo Well-Known Member

Yes, You will get a new report when click score power, They will charge $4.95.
    As you already ordered a new one, I suggest to wait a month or so.

BEWARE OF click "My credit profile " button on the LEFT BOTTOM of the screen
    or you will get a new report !!!.

3. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Geo! That is exactly what happened! I got the new report! GRRRRRRRRRRRR...

How do I get to the $4.95 score step? I appreciate your letting me know! Thanks a million!

4. Geo

Geo Well-Known Member

When you click on Score power, they will ask for your credit card number to
    charge the fee, if you accept... you will be able to see a new credit report,
    your score and a FICO analysis about your report and how to improve it.

Geo

5. Matt

Matt Active Member

Also a Recent Victim of this.. called, they transfered me to someone, and Credited the report being pull. Call them elt them know what happen, and get that Report back..!!

6. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Hi, Matt...you called the number on the website? Thanks for the tip!!

Geo..thank you so much!!

7. Matt

Matt Active Member

Yes I did, i dont knwo where it is however.. I missed it...

8. cream

cream Active Member

Hi. If I get Credit Watch, will I get email notification if
    items are deleted? As in the case of a dispute. Also, is it correct that I get 6 profiles a year? Just to double check, it's $4.95 to add Scorepower when accessing one of my six profiles included with Credit Watch? Anyone care to review the service? Thanks..

9. eviljeeba

eviljeeba Well-Known Member

So $5 a month lets you know if Junum is working for you?

10. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Hi! Ok...so far, they have notified me when anything changes by email of anything, even re-investigations.

So, since I have Junum, it is kind of cool tlhat I get notified about the disputes...THOUGH..I was only notified about 2 of them..yet when I got my accidental report, there were more disputes. I did, today, get a notification of the result of one dispute...interesting, eh?

11. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Ok, I got charged the entire $12.95. I can't figure out what the heck happened! And, my score is up slightly which is good...sigh...well, at least it didn't tell me that I was going to be charged less. :(

Hmmmm

12. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

NanaC SINCE YOU LIVE IN COLORADO...You can get FREE credit reports, BUT NO SCORE...

...by phone or mail.

13. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

George, Right! I just wanted my score as I'm a member of Credit Watch...I like the updated info! :) Thanks for the info!

I'm moving..gonna miss Colorado...

14. hurricane5

hurricane5 Well-Known Member

Well, they got me too!!! Read this thread about 5 minutes too late....Unfortunately, got another one of those "this dept is closed" messages, will call back tomorrow and see what they say..

Hurricane

15. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Hurricane, I emailed them yesterday...got no response..nothing..so guess I'll have to call.

It's so misleading...since it says "other products," I thought it would give me info on products, services,etc. Frustrating!