Equifax,dispute results.

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Mar 1, 2001.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I am pleased to announce that my online dispute with equifax resulted in removal of the original creditor of my defaulted student loans. As some of you might know, that when student loans default, we are unfortunately left with the credit granter and the assigned guarantor agency reporting the student loans and there is nothing that we can do about it. This is the only incidence that credit accounts are allowed to be reported twice by the credit bureaus.

I had 9 undergrad student loans that defaulted. This has been a battle because this was not my fault. But I was stuck with the bad credit anyway. Well, the loan collectively for undergrad was $15,000. I finally got this deleted from Equifax. It came in the mail today.

Equifax was the only credit bureau that this lender was reporting to, and even though it didnot mean much because it was 0 balanced, it got on my nerves seeing it there with a r5 rating.

Discover and Citibank student loans came back verified but that is ok. I am just happy to have yet another credit nag off my back.

roni

2. Rob

Rob Guest

Roni,

Why do you have to monopolize this site. Quite frankly it appears that you have no other life and have nothing better to do with your time than tie up the chat room. Give us a break by being absent a day or two....It seems that your constant trials and tribulations are at best disingenuous,and at worst,fictious.

3. Slim Shady

Slim Shady Guest

I second that! Somebody finally has the balls to tell roni the way it is!

4. AnnMarie

AnnMarie Well-Known Member

Hey Roni,
    Good for you!
    I'm glad to have you here! I remember you from the QCR board (I lurked a lot!) and I thank you for your input.
    am

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Both of you can kiss my ass. I dont have to make up anything. I do have a life and a job. You slim shady and Rob are truly losers. You also should not try to use words that you can't spell. Morons.

Do you have a credit thought to share? Or are you just too miserable creatures who lash out at people on the internet because you are too much of a coward to say things to people when they are in your FACE.

I feel sorry for you actually. But you can still kiss my beautiful ASS.

roni

6. Slim Shady

Slim Shady Guest

I wouldn't talk about spelling, Queen Spelling Bee... it just goes to show how far your undergraduate loans got you through school. No wonder you defaulted on your loans.

7. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I went way beyond undergrad you obvious high school dropout!

8. Rob

Rob Guest

Roni,

For the record.....BA..political science...MA..political Science...JD...and all my US Dept. of ED loans are paid for....something you clearly have not been able to accomplish. So once again, please spare us your fabrications.

Rob

9. Rob

Rob Guest

oh and roni...I was typing too fast,...fictitious...I apologize for the spelling error. Please give other users a chance to use the chat area without being given your suspect advice.

rob

10. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I sure haven't because I just finished my professional training in 1998. I completed my hospital dental residency training in 1999. My student loans defaulted while I was in residency because my lender did not file the paperwork. It happens to alot of us docs. So I will not worry about it.

If you have a JD, (lawyer....you are a loser) and you waste your time hanging out here and harrasing me, YOU HAVE JUST EARNED THE TITLE OF MORON OF THE NEW MILLENIUM.

Of course my student loans are repaid yet. I just started repaying them in 1999.

I feel sorry for you. You must have the smallest penis in recorded history to feel you must attack me or mom for no good reason.

WHAT'S WRONG. NO CLIENTS.

roni

11. mvfl

mvfl Guest

Rob - what's your problem with Roni?? If you had really spent any time reading her posts then you'd know that she does pay her student loans. They defaulted in error and she has since fixed the problem. Roni isn't monopolizing this board - she is giving great advice. 99.9% of the people who read her posts enjoy them and welcome her advice. I'll bet if we took a poll on this board to see how many people would rather have Roni here than you she'd win by a landslide.

From the way you're attacking Roni, it's obvious to everyone here that you are an insecure, bitter, miserable person. If you had a life yourself then you'd be out living it instead of spending your time here telling others to get a life.

One more thing - if you're loans are all paid and you're credit is so great, then why the hell are you lurking around a credit repair board?

12. roni

roni Well-Known Member

ditto to that mvfl. WHAT ROCK DID THIS LOSER CRAWL OUT FROM?

13. Rob

Rob Guest

Roni,

Physicians would never use those words. In addition, they do not have time to spend hours on end giving suspect advice at creditnet.com. Your maturity level shows with the comment on the male genitalia.

Rob

14. roni

roni Well-Known Member

so i am not a doc now. you are now a lawyer then. ok..

15. roni

roni Well-Known Member

oops!

that should be YOU AINT A LAWYER...

16. Rob

Rob Guest

Re: oops!

Roni,

Clearly your the queen of fabrication....

17. roni

roni Well-Known Member

You're the QUEEN.

Heehee. Like your new title.....
    LMAO

roni

18. Rob

Rob Guest

Re: You're the QUEEN.

Roni,

Please spare us your trials and tribulations. You don't pay your bills ...you know it and I know it. The $200. RNB-Target limit tells me what your all about...get a life and quit giving out advice.

19. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Ok, iam going to bed now.

ok, i dont have anymore time to waste with you . i have to be at work at 8am.

I truly hope you settle whatever it is that is truly bothering you.

20. Rob

Rob Guest

Re: Ok, iam going to bed now.

Roni,

Have a good night ...and get a good sleep.

rob