Equifax - Good News!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Donna, May 29, 2001.

1. Donna

Donna Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone!

I am soooo excited! My Equifax report is clean! Yep, the results from the last round of disputes just came in and eveverything negative is gone!

My old Providian account is showing no late pays! Yippy! Now I'm starting to care less and less about the fact that they wouldn't rehab my account. Experian is only showing one 30-day late and Equifax has just erased the derogs. I've still gotta work on Transunion where Providian is concerned. They are still showing the 90-day late with Providian. That's my only derog left on Transunion.

Back to Equifax, though...Jc Penney is *finally* showing no late pays and my GE Cap paid charge off has been deleted.

I am ecstatic! Thanks to all who have offered help and support. I really appreciate it.

Yes, there is still some work left...mainly Experian...but I'll get there. This credit bureau is tough, though. I used to think Equifax was the worst but now I'm nominating Experian for that honor.

Sorry for the rambling. I'm still so excited; I can hardly think straight. Mortgage qualification for my husband and me is getting ever closer.

Thanks again.

Donna

2. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Congratulations!! That's awesome!! You'll have that house in no time. :-D

3. Donna

Donna Well-Known Member

Thanks

Thanks, Miles. I appreciate the kind words.

With my credit getting back into shape, I'm starting to believe that maybe we can get a decent deal on a house.

Donna

4. marci

marci Well-Known Member

Re: Thanks

Hey Donna!!!!

A hearty congratulations to you. All your hard work paid off! I'm very happy and wish you the best as you seek to correct your other reports.

Work that magic, girl! :)

5. Donna

Donna Well-Known Member

Thanks

Thanks, Marci. I'm certainly grateful that Equifax has finally cooperated. If only Experian would yield a little ground. That's what I need next.

Donna

6. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Good for you

Great news Donna, you would be well on your way to a mortgage very soon.

It was very refreshing to see a good post with great results, you have worked hard. Glad I checked the boards, lately this bank endorsement crap is making me ill.

7. Donna

Donna Well-Known Member

Thanks, Mom, and I appreciate you taking the time out to say a kind word. At this stage of the mortgage process, I can imagine that you do have your hands very full. And then, of course, there's the packing, the moving and all of that good stuff. I bet you can't wait to get those final papers signed, though.

Hopefully, our turn to get a mortgage will be next summer; maybe even sooner. Hopefully, Experian will yield a little ground. That would certainly help.

Anyway, hang in there. You're gonna get through all of this and things will start calming down.

Donna