Equifax....i Hate!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by rmk1825, Jul 26, 2001.

1. rmk1825

rmk1825 Member

Hello All,

I am trying to remove a COMPUTER CITY charged off account and a Chase Special Accounts account from my Equifax credit report. The Computer City account was mine and I have gotten it deleted from both TU and EX. I challenged both of these accounts with EQ in Jan. and they said they verified both accounts. This is obviously a lie, as the Chase Special Accounts IS TRULY NOT MINE! I challenged this account in addition to my Dad's account, Chase Special Account again in April and they mailed me a reply stating, "That we have noted this concern on your credit report." I called them and they said that since they have verified these account once, they will not do it again and that all I can do is call those creditors and have them send the letters to EQ. Can I DO ANYTHING? If so, what? I HATE EQUIFAX! Anyone have a letter to send to a creditor I might use?

Thanks!

2. rmk1825

rmk1825 Member

Sounds like a great idea! I just need some specific steps! When you went to small claims court, did you challenge accounts that were truly yours? What are the specific steps I need to do?

If I contact small claims court, then what do I do? Or who does what?