Equifax is looking for a law

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by LKH, Apr 16, 2001.

1. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

suit. Junum has now sent my disputes 2 times by regular mail and once certified. I haven't gotten the green card back yet but it will be here this week. As of 1 hour ago, they still say they haven't received any disputes. Every time I call I get "I don't know why we haven't received it but I can take your dispute over the phone." I tell them I'm not interested in disputing over the phone and I want to know why they are not acknowledging my disputes. I will give them til 3 days after I get the certified receipt back and if they still claim they haven't received it, they will be getting served a lawsuit asap.

2. Ender

Ender Well-Known Member

Re: Equifax is looking for a l

Do you have any proof that Junum has sent disputes? WIthout your own copies of which items they are disputing and whether they were sent and received and proof of this - how much ammo will you have when you file the suit? I am just curious.. that's one of the reasons why I decided to go on this credit battle myself so I know what I am sending and when it is received, etc.

3. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Re: Equifax is looking for a l

A great deal of Junum's income comes from the deletions achieved. They would not benefit from not sending the disputes.