Equifax is on crack

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by sam, Oct 23, 2001.

1. sam

sam Well-Known Member

My updates came back.

1 More tradelines (chargeoff) deleted
    Last remaining negative (paid collection) remains.
    They deleted 2 or 3 old tradelines that were positive and closed that i didn't ask to be investigated (!%$#%)

Score dropped 12 points.

argh.

no longer in the 650 club.

2. Dani

Dani Well-Known Member

Sorry about your troubles, Sam. Hubby and I still can't access My FICO online. I called Equifax to ask why and they said the reports are different, but there the same. Huh?

Dani

3. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

Sam,

That happened to me on a duplicated entry that was to REMAIN;I called them & told them of the error(they were able reinsert because it was still in their "sub-system").

Sister Girl

P.S.--Just hope you get a CSR that can comprehend.

4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

I couldn't agree more sam. I disputed my address AGAIN this is atleast the third time and the rep insisted one of my creditors is updating old address, I also had to dispute my DOB they somehow screwed that in 2 weeks. Well I disputed the DOB and address last Wednesday got my update DOB is correct now but address is not, now here's the kicker 2 of my creditors updated on Thursday, hmmmm then shouldn't my new address reappear NOT. I am going to send them the lovely envelope that was used to forward my mail to my CURRENT address that they sent to my old address. I don't think this will ever get fixed at this rate??? grrrrrrrrrrr

Silly question but does anyone know if the post office will make a copy for me if I pay for it?? They don't have a public copy machine and nobody in my new neck of the woods does and I hate to drive all the way downtown for a copy.

5. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Got a scanner? Scan and print it.

6. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

No I wish I did:( I guess if I have to go to town I might as well fax the sucker LOL.