Equifax letter / Lizard King &

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Dustin, Apr 4, 2001.

1. Dustin

Dustin Well-Known Member

This is a letter I am going to send to Equifax. I sent them a letter on Feb. 15th and have not received a response, and the items have not been changed on my report. How does this look? I am kinda getting tired of them "verifing" and taking their time when verifing.:

To Whom It May Concern:

This is my second letter to you to dispute inaccurate entries on my credit report (#101907819). As per the FCRA, you must investigate the accuracy of these entries within 30 days. My first letter was sent on February 15, 2001, and I have not yet received a response. By law, since these were not verified within the 30 days, they must be corrected and/or deleted. To avoid further action, including reports to the Better Business Bureau, and the Federal Trade Commission as well as filing a small claims lawsuit for violation of the Fair Credit Report Act at $1000 per violation.

I am enclosing a copy of the first letter of dispute. Please correct the following items on my credit report:

INCORRECT ITEMS GO HERE (3 of them)

Again, as these entries were not reinvestigated or verified within the 30 days as allowed by law under the FCRA, they must be corrected and/or deleted from my credit profile. These entries are incorrect.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Mr. Iamrightandyouarewrong

2. Dustin

Dustin Well-Known Member

Re: Equifax letter / Lizard Ki

Thanks man! BTW: I saw a post that linked to your web sites, they are awesome!
    Thanks again!

Dustin

3. Lisa

Lisa Guest

Re: Lizardking?

I must have missed that
    lizardking has a web site?
    could you repost the link

BTW, I registered at fool to vote for you. I caught the thread there, a hot redhead?! I just thought you were a Doors fan :)

4. Dustin

Dustin Well-Known Member

I know I saw about 3 of them. I will search for the addresses. Great design. I have not looked to see what they were coded in. If it was raw HTML, dang! I am jealous!!

Dustin

5. Dustin

Dustin Well-Known Member

I thought it was you that had posted a few sites of yours. Maybe it was someone else. My mistake. Sorry.

But, if you do become an Equifax Database Admin, don't forget about us little guys!

Dustin