Equifax - my worst report

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by LKH, Jul 24, 2001.

1. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

or should I say it was my worst has jumped another 13 pts. and is now at 651. I know that is not great but after starting out at 540 it's a big jump. Experian on the other hand took a 23 pt. hit with that collection entry that they still have not notified me about.

2. Laray

Laray Well-Known Member

I hate experianI hate Experian. They are definitely my worst with all the work lex is doing its not helping with with experian at all, whereas with Equifax I have went from 596 to 647 in less than a year.

3. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Congrats on the EQ score change. Sorry to hear about EX.

How are you making out on "Inquiry deletions"?

Jim

4. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Thanks Jim. I filed my inquiry disputes on July 1, and haven't heard a thing since. I sent my demand for how they verified my disputes to Trans Union on Saturday. After all the trouble I had with Equifax in the beginning, they have become the most cooperative. So, if TU doesn't comply, they will be served a lawsuit. Then I will start on Experian.

5. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Hey LKH!!

I wish you good luck on your inquiries. My last 3 EX inquiries were deleted on the 29th day. I am sure you only have a few inquiries so EX may wait right to the deadline.

It's nice to hear that someone is whipping EQ into shape. I know I haven't been able to do that.

As for TU - well they deleted good stuff for me too. Keep us posted!

6. PuuOoPaul

PuuOoPaul Well-Known Member

LKH,

I have read here and other places that a local credit rerpoting agency will have the most information about you and thereofore on the corresponding cr. Is your local affiliate Equifax? Mine is and my Equifax cr is prett crappy itself. However I pulled an Experian last week and its squeeky clean aside from too many inquiries. The only problem is I can't get a creditor to look only at the Experian.

Aloha,
    PuuOoPaul