Equifax No Show Disputes Any More

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by lmckenzie, Sep 25, 2003.

1. lmckenzie

lmckenzie Well-Known Member

I just talked to Equifax and they are saying that with there new system they will no longer show items in dispute, is this true has anyone else seen this !?

2. jlynn

jlynn Well-Known Member

So they upgraded their system to go out of FCRA compliance?

Too funny...

3. lmckenzie

lmckenzie Well-Known Member

See i thought that this HAD TO BE SHOWN, ok I will call them back

4. thetravele

thetravele Well-Known Member

There is a disagreement about it.

The OC has to list the item as "in dispute" not the CRA. I believe that after the first dispute the CRA's have to list the itme as "item disputed by consumer" as EXP does. Just the way I think.

5. dmplz618

dmplz618 Well-Known Member

I disputed some things on my report earlier this month and the first day after I disputed the items it stated "consumer disputes-reinvestigation in progress" but then the next day when I pulled my report it wasn't there but the score change that occurred when the dispute was initiated was still in affect. I then contacted EQ and the rep told me the same thing that they told you regarding the new system.

6. Thee One

Thee One Well-Known Member

I'm having the same problem, when I disputed back in August, the accounts showed the "consumer disputes-reinvestigation in progress" tag. When I started another dispute This month on the 15th. I see no such thing. This also applies to TU and EXP for me. However; this is a violation. I plan to let them sink themselves.