Equifax Report

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Shantel, Mar 21, 2001.

1. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

When I got my new Equifax CRA after my Junum disputes, it was only one page and I had not ONE negative thing on it. I'm not complaining, believe me! BUT, My credit report hasn't been one page since I was 17! My Trans Union has to be 7 or 8 pages (lots of paid student loans).

It doesn't look like they are missing any pages because my inquires showed up. I don't know what's going on. I'm thinking I'll have to order my report again. The only ones that are showing up at my currently open accounts and one account that I closed recently. My currently accounts are my good ones (which is why I'm thinking I got a score of 642).

Anyone had this type of experience with Equifax?

2. Newcomer

Newcomer Well-Known Member

You know what. A while back, equifax had two reports on me. Nothing on the profile part (address, ss#, name) was different, but there was a second report with one account on it. I didn't even know about it until I sent in a dispute on the big one (6 pages) and when they sent an updated one, all I got was a one pager with one account on it. The same thing may have happened to you. An industrious CSR noticed it when I called in to inquire about the "rest" of my report and consolidated them.

3. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

Thanks Newcomer. Maybe I'll wait for the next "big one" comes and then try to get them consolidated.

4. Newcomer

Newcomer Well-Known Member

I know that experian does that, but everytime I dispute with equifax, I get the whole report.

5. Hal

Hal Well-Known Member

I thought they were required to send you an updated copy of your report when the deleted an item.