Equifax Score Power

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by danrs, Apr 30, 2001.

1. danrs

danrs Well-Known Member

With the changes to the board, I can't locate the directions on getting a new score before the current "30 days" is up. Someone posted it, and I can't find it.

Can someone help me out here? Just got the score two weeks ago, and today got the results of Equifax's investigations requested by Junum. My biggest black mark is now gone, a 3200 charge off on a repo 6 years ago. Anxious to see how this will affect my score before it possibly comes back on.

thanks,

danrs

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Ok log in first then go back twice to the member page and hit 12.95 for power score, this should take you to the credit card information and then you should be able to get another, it has to have been atleast 2 weeks.

Hope it works for you

Mom

3. MistyEyed

MistyEyed Well-Known Member

Hope you get better than I did. I just got off a discharged item that was for $2000 from 4 years ago and my score only went up 5 little points. ICK

MistyEyed

4. AnnMarie

AnnMarie Well-Known Member

Misty...one very important thing to remember is that your actual score may have only gone up 5 points but how many doors have you opened by not having that on your report? How many lenders would have automatically TD'd you due to that item--no matter how old, long as it was on there??? Chin up, that's a big deal getting the serious negatives off! I think we're too focused on just the plain numbers sometime----so, think a little like this and see if you feel any more successful regarding the issue :) ok?

AnnMarie

5. cream

cream Active Member

Don't feel bad. I just got a $1,000 medical delinquency deleted and my score dropped 8 points!
    No other changes whatsoever! Figure that one out.