Equifax Scores

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Dustin, Mar 21, 2001.

1. Dustin

Dustin Well-Known Member

I know you can get them from the web site, but are they including them on the paper version of the reports? Or do they want you to pay to see them ($12.95)...

Just wondering if my score is going up or down after doing all this work...

Dustin

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

AS FAR AS I KNOW...PAY ON LINE OR YOU DON'T GET THE SCORE.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

3. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Correct George, if you select the option for having your reports mailed then only send you the credit report not the score.

4. Dustin

Dustin Well-Known Member

That really sucks. But I guess they don't make enough people pissed at them as it is...

I will wait until I get a few more things deleted before I check my scores. When I got my car loan I was at 558. I should be higher now. 2 more deletions, Cap1 card reporting, and loan should be reporting now. But I will wait until I think it looks good enough, so I don't disappoint myself too much!

Dustin

5. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Since I live in COLORADO...I get them free by snail-mail...I just wanted the score...

6. Hal

Hal Well-Known Member

I ordered my report online about a month ago. When I logged in to my account and clicked on the credit score offer, I was offered the score for $4.95. It looks as if you get more value by paying for your report than purchasing the score...comes up to the same price as the score alone.

You may receive your report when you purchase the score, but I am not sure.

7. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Hal, I received both my report and my score for the $12.95.

8. tareco

tareco Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how much each deletion is worth score wise? At least a range? For example, if I get 2 deletions and both are charge offs, how much will that improve my score?