Equifax snazzy update

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by olivse, Aug 20, 2003.

1. olivse

olivse Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen the new update to the EFX credit watch reports? I think they look way beter than the previous ones. Kinda reminds me of the EXP privacy guard, minus the sucky design. anyways...

2. olivse

olivse Well-Known Member

I spoke too soon. I have been pulling my report daily for good ol' bumpage. Now my report reads that I have 85 hard inquiries. I'm tempted to by a score power to see if it sunk me.

3. 8004me

8004me Well-Known Member

I have the old CW and though EQ shows all my PG inq's as hard they are not included in MyFico nor did my score change.
    Hope it stays that way

4. iambroke

iambroke Well-Known Member

Yeah tell me about it!

Just pulled my eq creditwatch report and like that the addresses are included but realized they added EQUIFAX INQUIRIES as HARD inquiries to my report!

So I'm off to dispute them all...
    Plus my score went from 666 to 614 overnight due to this! I had 3 inquiries and now I have 30!

5. olivse

olivse Well-Known Member

Yeah, No worries. I just checked my FICO and it wasnt negatively impacted. Its just a funky way that equifax is noting inq's from personal requests for your history. *Whew*

6. 3dayevntr

3dayevntr Well-Known Member

My FICO score dropped about 27 points overnight. I am guessing from the inquiries. Nothing else had changed.

K

7. olivse

olivse Well-Known Member

Well I just got off the phone with an sweet EFX rep (I always get nice ones) and she told me that by Monday all those soft, chewy, bumpage inq's will be right back where they belong. Apparently it is just a display issue and not reflected in anyway on reports OUTSIDE of the ones displayed on the web.

And there was much gladness.