Equifax. wait til you hear thi

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, Feb 10, 2001.

1. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Well as some of you know I have been disputing a balance on my husband's report for almost 3 months now, I paid off my associates in Nov00 , he was an AU, and it kept showing a balance on his, not mine. I disputed this thing 4 times and just got another updated report and guess what they DELETED the whole account entry. What the heck is wrong with them, this was a good 18 month tradeline. I am about to give up on this matter, of course the collection I dispute ALWAYS come back verfied. grrrrrrrr

Mom:(

2. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

RE: Equifax. wait til you hear

they bleeped your account... Since it's Equifax I'd call them :) If it doesn't get fixed w/Equifax I'd request associates to send a UDF to Equifax... :) Yes, Equifax sucks.

3. sam

sam Well-Known Member

these idiots just verified my baddies all as "VERIFIED" and marked them all "ACCOUNT CLOSED BY CONSUMER" ??? even though they are charge offs. those fools.

4. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

They certainly are pretentious idiots, if not outright crooks. However, if those accounts are labeled as closed with balances rather than as chargeoffs, couldn't that help you?

5. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

The account was paid in full never late for 18 months, that is why I am so darn mad, it was a perfect account!

Mom:)

6. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

Sorry about your situation. That must be frustrating. I thought that Sam's case, while it proves the incompetence of Equifax, may not lead to a bad result for him. After all, most credit repair tactics are based on the hope that incompetence will work in our favor, by leading to outright deletion of accurate information.