EQUIFAX

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by GEORGE, Apr 22, 2001.

1. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

RE-DUE EQUIFAX???

It still has the report from March 19...

I don't see a "REFRESH BUTTON"

Do I just start from scratch???

Go to SCORE POWER order???

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

George log on, then hit the back button until you see the member screen then hit 12.95 it should take you to the credit cvard payment screen, enter your info and you should get new report and score.

Mom

3. am

am Guest

Equifax is really messing up--I recently reordered my report--no inquiries.
    I ordered my husband's today--no inquiries. Scores have not changed when there was more than enough activity to make some change--Equifax is sending me a complimentary copy of my CR, looks like I'll have to complain on husband's behalf also.
    What gives? Also, the operator the other day said you weren't supposed to be able to access your score power if you have ongoing disputes--yet I have, several times.
    Hmmm......

am

4. VJ

VJ Well-Known Member

It might be that the scorePower number freezes and defaults back to the last run number if you have a ongoing dispute.Very interesting.

vj

5. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

SAID I CAN'T ACCESS...USER ID IS ALREADY IN USE...

6. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

George did you log in first, then go back to members page and hit the 12.95 to order??

That is normally how you get around it.

mom

7. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

YES I LOGGED IN

MEMBER CENTER SAYS POWER SCORE BUT NOT $12.95

CLINK ON POWER SCORE I GET WHAT WAS 03/19/01 REPORT...

MAYBE I'M STUPID

8. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Geroge I had trouble too, log on then click back to little yellow sign with 12.95, it SHOULD take you to the credit card information enter it and you should get your scores. sorry if I can't exlain it better, it took me a few tries.

9. Jugnoo

Jugnoo Well-Known Member

Momof3

Thanks Mom. I just got the updated score after reading your post.

George, may be you are going directly to the Login screen. Go to the screen that shows all consumer products. Click Login. After you are logged in, press BACK twice, it will take you to the consumer products screen. Click $12.95.

10. ED

ED Well-Known Member

Re: Momof3