Everyone Please read!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Anon, Nov 15, 2000.

1. Anon

Anon Guest

This David character is actually Bobby, who use to come here back about year ago and give the same line of crap. He started stalking Christine Baker at Bayhouse.com and the FBI got involved and now he is probably out of jail on good behavior. He is creepy and really weird. Do not even interact with him or he will start to target you as his MO always shows. He is REALLY mentally unstable and always comes back. Please just do not talk to him!!!!!!

2. BLE103

BLE103 Guest

I will just ignore his posts.

3. S.D.

S.D. Guest

me too.

4. Alwilda Sm

Alwilda Sm Guest

what is the spiel?

5. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

He is running a scam

We have ran him off several times and he keeps dragging his dirty butt in here again and again, DO NOT EMAIL HIM AND DO NOT CONTACT HIM PERIOD.

6. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

Unless there's an extremely split personality, I couldn't see the same person writing these posts.

Bobby made absolutely no bones about running a scam, and came flat out and said what he does is illegal. According to him, the only concern is whether or not you get caught. Not only that, Bobby can't spell his own freakin' name.

David, on the other hand, could spell as well or better than most. His posts were quite comprehensible, even though he used those big, two-dollar words like a perpetual community college student uses. Furthermore, I don't recall David ever offering any services for money or otherwise. As a matter of fact, he never offered anything--especially advice or suggestions. He only spewed criticism by calling people liars, deadbeats, and by correcting their spelling, grammar, and usage.

I doubt these are the same people, and I've got to admit, it's been somewhat fun having our very own sociopaths as part of the crowd. It's even been fun giving them an occasional "bite me!" message once in a while.

Although this board is for the discussion of credit issues, such issues are continuous sources of stress and frustration. A little comic relief from the unstable has bound to be in order to break some of the tension.

7. Pat

Pat Guest

not me

I'm going to ensure that the two lawyers that David claims are his business partners find out about his online statements.
    The only lawsuit I've heard of due to posts on these boards is not against someone who merely expressed an opinion, but by someone who claimed to be a CCB employee and wrote on their behalf. The bank filed a federal John Doe lawsuit, and will attempt to determine the identity of the person by deposition of JerryDJ.