Experian Address

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Tiff, Apr 5, 2001.

1. Tiff

Tiff Guest

I just had my dispute letter to Experian at P.O. Box 949 in Allen, TX Returned as Box Closed, No Forwarding. Has anyone located the new address?

2. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

Tiff,
    The new address for Experian:
    P.O. Box 9595
    Allen, TX 75013

3. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

a post from yesterday by DaveL

Got this email from Lexington today:

Dear Client:

In an effort to hinder your and our legitimate efforts at credit audit and verification, Experian has closed their P.O. Box 949. They do this periodically, without warning and with no forwarding service provided, in order to subvert our joint efforts at restoring your credit. We wanted to
    alert you, our client, of this change and let you know that if you receive a returned dispute letter addressed to Experian at P.O. Box 949 not to be alarmed. To expedite the delivery of your dispute letter, you may call or write us and notify us of the returned letter. We will then recreate the dispute letter and resend it to the new Experian post office box. Either way, the effect will be the same and your credit restoration will continue without delay.

4. Tiff

Tiff Guest

thanks, you're a life-saver.

5. Tiff

Tiff Guest

I saw this one as I was looking through the board, that's why I asked you guys for help. I new someone could come through for me.

6. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

You're welcome. I sent one to dispute and got returned mail as post off ice box closed. I sent it to this address on my credit report and they got it.

Ron